Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian girl in south  (Read 738 times)

Stealthworkx

Hi all. New to the forum but not to punting. Just wondering if anyone can recommend a cute slim Asian girl around the Portsmouth area. TBH I don't mind travelling anywhere south of the Thames if the service is good.
Not intrested in the shops in north end, been there done that. Also won't bother with the b&s like we all know about.
Cheers guys

kamu

Hi all. New to the forum but not to punting. Just wondering if anyone can recommend a cute slim Asian girl around the Portsmouth area. TBH I don't mind travelling anywhere south of the Thames if the service is good.
Not intrested in the shops in north end, been there done that. Also won't bother with the b&s like we all know about.
Cheers guys

Try Siam Sauna. I believe there are pictures of the girls on their website so you can check in advance who is working?

Offline SJ772

Cheers guys

As you said you don't mind travelling I'd recommend Cherry Gorgeous down in Brighton, very cute, tiny slim waist, fantastic figure with a very pretty face: External Link/Members Only

Stealthworkx

Yeah Cherry is the sort of thing I'm looking for. Any more.....;)