Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pettite Kate - Polish - Glasgow  (Read 10345 times)

RandyF

:lol: :D :dash: :scare: :sarcastic:

Cmon you've only reviewed 3 girls yourself ......now that can't be right  :dash:

:lol: Well if I've nothing to add to the reviews already posted, then I'd skip doing a review, aye.

Haven't pumped anything from AW for months though. Nothing there. Last one I fancied stop seeing the new cock, totally out the blue  :bomb:

Offline Courtney

That's a pimp talking that...

...or are you in love haha

You'll be a Happy Chappy now Tom_West. Class of '84.

Offline mr small

Having tried on 4 or 5 previous occasions ( probably total of 15-20 calls - persevered due to some rave reviews ) to phone Kate I finally got hold of her on phone last night and agreed a meet for lunch time today.and she text me postcode  :yahoo:

Sent her a text mid morning to confirm all good to go ahead but didnt get a reply.   :unknown:

Followed up with text 15 mins before meet to say I'm almost there if she can give exact address when she is ready.  :unknown:

Phoned 2 minutes before meet to say I'm at postcode and to get flat number but no answer so left voice message  :mad:

Phone again 5 minutes later and she answers and says not happening as I didn't confirm on AW and she has taken another booking :diablo:

More than a little pissed off as she did not ask me to confirm on AW, why would she send me her postcode if she was waiting on AW request?
Why couldn't she have told me to confirm on AW after my mid morning text.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Has everyone else confirmed bookings on AW or has she slept in and given me the brush off  :thumbsdown: 

mavgoose

I've seen her twice Mr.Small.
First time , flawless. See review. 2nd time , 20 min. wait.

Both were on the day , short notice bookings ( as my work pattern demands ).

Tried at least 3/4 times in between and after 2nd visit. Get an answer most times but availability didn't suit.

chico1000

Having tried on 4 or 5 previous occasions ( probably total of 15-20 calls - persevered due to some rave reviews ) to phone Kate I finally got hold of her on phone last night and agreed a meet for lunch time today.and she text me postcode  :yahoo:

Sent her a text mid morning to confirm all good to go ahead but didnt get a reply.   :unknown:

Followed up with text 15 mins before meet to say I'm almost there if she can give exact address when she is ready.  :unknown:

Phoned 2 minutes before meet to say I'm at postcode and to get flat number but no answer so left voice message  :mad:

Phone again 5 minutes later and she answers and says not happening as I didn't confirm on AW and she has taken another booking :diablo:

More than a little pissed off as she did not ask me to confirm on AW, why would she send me her postcode if she was waiting on AW request?
Why couldn't she have told me to confirm on AW after my mid morning text.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Has everyone else confirmed bookings on AW or has she slept in and given me the brush off  :thumbsdown:
Feel for you wee man.  It looks like she's getting too busy. All the lurkers jumping in. When I met her initially everything was done by text and call aw bookings not mentioned. Everything went like clockwork.   I called her on Thursday and got offered a booking at 4pm which was too late. She suggested that I should text the day before. I had already been canceled by lucy may and Kandi and ended up with a pretty depressing punt with Aylin.  Not a good day.
I would try Katie again when she quietens down a bit she is probably that busy she is getting a bit confused.

RandyF

The Glasgow lads would have no one left to talk about, if it weren't for this toothy Polish angel  :coolgirl: :dancegirl:

Offline mr small

Must have been Aylins lucky day as thats where I ended up too  :drinks:

First time visit and everything was going well till she started the

Oh yes
oooohhhhhhh  yesssssssssssss
ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  yessssssssssssssssssssssss
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Took all my concentration to stop laughing and spoiled whole experience , :dash:
 but I did like that little body  :kissgirl:

mavgoose

Checked my punting phone today , it has been off since Friday ....

text from Kate ,   

" please text day before and I make space for you..."

Not always possible for me , and I'd be worried about being cancelled on !

Oh , and a text indicating she might only be here till end July.
Must have made her target income.

Offline tazman1002001

Got a text from Kate to say she is back here from Poland.....can't wait to see her again
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: