Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendation for massage with hand relief in Dundee or Glasgow Edinburgh  (Read 964 times)

ShadowEdinburgh

Hey guys..pls help me out

Recommendation for massage with hand relief in Dundee or Glasgow Edinburgh...

Offline Uncle Buck

I'm going to be honest if I may..... having read your one and only review, I genuinely think that was the worst I have read in the years I haven on here. Tells me absolutely zilch other than the room has mirrors. Total waste of time.

Your post on this thread is, quite frankly, ridiculous. If you search the review sections or even the threads or wait..... use the search option..... you will find a plethora of information that seems to be what you're looking for.

You may be a genuine punter although I have my doubts. More likely you're a twat asking dumb questions across 3 of our countries major cities. Go look yourself.

See ya.

UB

ShadowEdinburgh

Hey uncle ..I wish you have read some more of my post with little brain you have in your nuts....In my first post I have mentioned I have recently arrived from Australia and shared tips for Sydney...unlike unfriendly Scotts or English?... there the punting situation is much better and similar forums like PunterPlanet etc thrive on sharing views and information...go eat haggis...

Offline Uncle Buck

Hey uncle ..I wish you have read some more of my post with little brain you have in your nuts....In my first post I have mentioned I have recently arrived from Australia and shared tips for Sydney...unlike unfriendly Scotts or English?... there the punting situation is much better and similar forums like PunterPlanet etc thrive on sharing views and information...go eat haggis...

And your point is? Move on young man.

UB