Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ameliarose30- Maidstone area  (Read 1216 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7442810) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline reders88

External Link/Members Only
I've seen her twice now. Really enjoyed both occasions, plenty of conversation and great sex. This review covers the first meet

1hr £200, Incall

Village outside Maidstone, her own place.

Looks:
The pictures at time of review are her. She has other sites where they are distributed. 5'6/7, brown hair, olive skin, ample bust, womanly hips, the perfect balance between being in shape and with that yummy softness. Close to ideal for me!
Services: FK, OWO, RO, Face Sitting, all the positions.

Comms: Standard and reliable. She's usually free three days a week, in between those times expect a day to reply. She gave me her number after I messaged her on AW.

The meet:
She's very chatty! perhaps slight ADHD by her own admission, she would jump in when I was speaking. I wasn't offended as she seemed genuinely interested in what I was saying. We chatted away for the first 20mins, I didn't mind as it was genuine and flowed. It all added to what I felt was a meet filled with passion and intensity. Plenty of FK, OWO, multiple positions. She follwed my lead throughout and was very responsive.I'm on the larger side, so I had to be accomodating for her on a few occasions. I certainly felt I was hitting a few deeps spots. I came and collapsed in a heap after an intense session.

Would I go back?:
I did, and will do...

Offline somethingrandom

Sounds great.

Can you tell me if she is natural or enhanced?
Any facial enhancements? I'm hoping she isn't one with lip fillers etc
Thanks

Offline Saltnpepper

Thanks for the review I'll definitely reach out to her and take that m2 trip lol my type of women. What other sites is she on ?

Offline reders88

She has scars on here breasts, but they certainly feel natural. No other facial enhancements! She has an OF, but my interpretation of the rules here woudn't allow me to share. The level of privacy on her AW is higher than OF, so I don't want to infringe on that. She states on here AW profile that she offers content, perhaps try there

Offline Saltnpepper

She has scars on here breasts, but they certainly feel natural. No other facial enhancements! She has an OF, but my interpretation of the rules here woudn't allow me to share. The level of privacy on her AW is higher than OF, so I don't want to infringe on that. She states on here AW profile that she offers content, perhaps try there

Cheers