Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VIP Olivia Exeter  (Read 2655 times)

8 review(s) for VIP Olivia (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tigerbiker

External Link/Members Only

I had seen this SP a few years back in Cheltenham and had a good time which ended in a memorable arse fuck. She has some negative reports on here so I knew I was taking a risk but I was in the mood for some relief.

Booking was straight forward and the location was safe when I eventually got the final text to guide me in. £150 for 1 hr to include anal. She stashed the cash and came back naked - nice view. No kissing but I got some titty licking that always gets me erect and ready for action.

She looked older and bigger than when I last saw her - not fat but not slim. Not bad looking.

She let me take the lead which involved a nice BJ for starters. I then bent her over my knee and fingered her tight pussy.

I indulged in some RO - nice and clean but a definite smell of condom - busy girl!

The RO turned into me rimming her a nice prelude to some anal intercourse - she has one of those bum holes with a tight inner but a nice open funnel opening around the outer.

I fucked her vaginally in doggy - tight and very nice. Back to some RO and by this time her clit was  like an erect bud and she was slimey wet - nice taste of aroused cunt.

Back to doggy and some deep and hard pussy fucking. I then held her bum hole open with my thumbs and eased into her anal chamber of pleasure :P - nice and tight but easy entry without extra lube. After a few minutes of pumping her bottom, I spunked hard. On pulling out there was a slight brown smear on the johnny but nothing horrendous - that is what fucked arse holes do. No noticable smell but I suspect that she had not douched her back door (I had not asked for that to be fair).

I'd go back when I have enough funds. :)