Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Kate  (Read 2012 times)

Offline mr small

Finally got round to seeing her today  :yahoo:

But

Think she is doing back to back bookings  :scare:

Sure I seen one of you guys leaving while I was outside  :thumbsdown:

I dont think I like the idea of others seeing me coming or going , not to mention potential hygiene isses  :vomit:

Gave kissing and RO a miss just in case  :unknown:

Would have walked if I was sure

Anyone want to admit to being there at 2.30 today to confirm if she is doing back to back ?

Offline Name Not Found

Seriously? You do realise she's a hoor right? How long do you think it takes to clean a fanny? 20 secs max, or do you think they spend hours preening themselves after every customer then sitting around trying to look gorgeous before you turn up  :yahoo:

When you go for a haircut at a busy barber do you complain that there's a guy in the chair already and a queue behind you?  :D

Every booking is 'back to back'. what does the time between them matter if she give you a good service?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 10:52:48 pm by Name Not Found »

chico1000

I think Mr Small has got a point.  Ok so a quick shower will only take a few seconds and wee touch up of the makeup another few seconds but if they are doing back to backs and somebody is a bit late or runs over for whatever reason it causes a knock on effect I am sure you will appreciate of phoning and not getting an answer with the punter having to walk round the block several times...Somebody that puts a bit of space between bookings is much more preferable.  Also I think when they do back to back's they forget a load of stuff and for example as happened to me with Kate sent to the entirely wrong house.  Also they tend more to clock watch which again can be annoying.

Roger De Her

Mr Small, Chicco,  I agree wholehartedly.  The revolving door punts always ( well frequently) have lots of uncomfortable issues surrounding them, and never seem to be as relaxing and enjoyable.

I have found that the girl who plans in the proper shower and "admin" time between customers provides a much more rewarding service, and i try to reciprocate this by giving them more frequent trade. Taking the barber shop analogy, id still want the scissors to be clean, and the seat not to stink of B.O. !

-  Anyway, she needs her teeth fixed ... I didn't want to kiss her!

Offline seeker

Not all girls do back to back bookings .
Some smell and taste  fresh and you know she is just out of the shower and as mentioned
Don't clock watch always a nice wee chat maybe extending the meet by 10 to 15 minutes
These are the girls who get repeat custom from me .
If I know someone runs a revolving door fanny
I will stay away unless she's very hot and then do a first in the morning booking  :cool:
When they are being payed  70 to 80 hh the girls should ALWAYS
wash and freshen up properly between  customers  :dancegirl:

mavgoose

Jees. She's suddenly got ideas way above herself.

Casual enquiry the other day about availability.
Said she was available at "X time". But I had to book NOW.

I replied soon after with , thanks but no thanks as I'm not 100% sure I can get there , won't mess you about , so I'll leave it today.

Tirade of abuse follows with ;

You always do this - eh , no I don't
You need to book 1 day in advance now. Etc etc. - eh , no I don't , will take my hard earned elswwhere then.

Cow.

moosehead69

Yeah she does seem on the edge, she cancelled me in the day a couple of hours before then the time she proposed didn't suit... Then it's your fault ...  She is a great shag though lol

Offline Hooples cat

I booked on the morning when her green light was on. I phoned first about 9 (!!!!) and she asked me to call back; she was just waking up. Fair enough but not the best customer service. Her green light was on after all.

Anyway, called her back an hour later and made an hour booking for 4 that day. All ok.

Then I texted her a (very vanilla) outfit request about 2 and I got an immediate text back to say "Can't make appointment. Really sorry."

Not as sorry (or pissed off) as I was.

She may be a great shag but it sounds like she's not handling all the other aspects of the job very well.

Anyway, I gave up on the Glasgow indy scene and went to NTS in Edinburgh where Lucy was gloriously available and gloriously fuckable.

Offline GraysonD

I think because of the rave reviews she got on here has contributed to this I went there because of it so I'm guessing she's got a lot busier because of it

chico1000

I think because of the rave reviews she got on here has contributed to this I went there because of it so I'm guessing she's got a lot busier because of it
Yes I think you could be right.  My first visit was brilliant but it all went a bit south after that.  She got several reviews of which I think I was the first then all the reviews were all in in quick succession, so much so she got so busy that she broke her bed and had to get a new one delivered.

Offline mr small

Seriously? You do realise she's a hoor right? How long do you think it takes to clean a fanny? 20 secs max, or do you think they spend hours preening themselves after every customer then sitting around trying to look gorgeous before you turn up  :yahoo:

When you go for a haircut at a busy barber do you complain that there's a guy in the chair already and a queue behind you?  :D

Every booking is 'back to back'. what does the time between them matter if she give you a good service?

Issues are...

when she is down to 1-2 minutes between punts is she washing her fanny ?

are you going to get your 'full time' - shower will be in 'paid' time,

more of a rushed service so you cum and go quick because someone is waiting

previous guy is likely to see you 'loitering'

nest guy is likely to see you leaving,

both of which increase the risk of coming into contact with some mental stalker  /  blackmailer

And all so she can squeeze in an extra 1 or 2 punters a day rather than starting or finishing an hour earlier or later.

No matter how good she is, the above means I will take my money elsewhere.  :hi:

Offline GraysonD

Both punts I've have been good but you can tell she's seeing more and more people with the popularity on here,her phone was ringing a lot during my punt too,if I go back think I'll try get the first punt of the day early doors

Offline bushman

Think she should just get Sammy to open the door for the punters while the punters queue down the staircase,without getting up from her bed. Will be rich in no time! :wacko:

Offline seeker

She's been about for years ...This is her third reincarnation.
She should remember that old Chinese proverb
The punter givith  and the punter taketh away ... :)
If indeed she is seeing back to back with a shitty attitude
Il be taking my money somewhere else  :hi:
Shes an ok shag nothing brilliant just been over hyped on here
I've visited her once this year when she reappeared with this new name
There are better out there in Glasgow ..In all senses ... :angelgirl:

RandyF

just been over hyped on here

Yep, there was a spell on here where mentioning her name in anything other than a perfect shining like would have 3 slevring fluffies trying to poof you.