Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Minerva1987-Chichester  (Read 716 times)

Dolly1234

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl back in October, she was working from a nice room at the Chichester Park Hotel.

Booking was for a 15 mins incall. I was rushed for time sadly. The discreet access to room was good, as upon entering through the front doors of the hotel you turn left heading away from reception and along a couple of corridors to the room she was in.

Minerva is a short girl, around 5' 2" tall, with amazing long brunette hair trailing all the way past her bum, very pretty face and a nice well spoken voice. Her figure is as shown in her adultwork photos, i'd guess a size 12-14? I found her to be exactly what i was expecting, tbh she's so lovely in person and standing there in her bra and knickers you already know your onto a winner as you melt inside. :)

She is english, well spoken, age guessed again as her adultwork profile say at 29yrs old. Reading it over it's a very honest profile unlike many others....

Cleanliness is 10/10, she smelled lovely, we did a couple of normal positions before she quite happily agreed to try anal when i asked, lube at the ready we both had an enjoyable finale to the session. I would like to add that maybe anal is at her discretion, we really clicked and both relaxed in each others company which may have had a bearing on her decision?

I'd highly recommend seeing Minerva1987, she enjoys what she does immensely, and it really shows. I will happily see her again!

She seems to be taking a break from this right now, a recent text a week ago from her states she isn't sure if she will be coming back to it full time, part time or not at all. Perhaps due to college commitments? idn.

Dolly1234