Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyBlondeGirl - Reading  (Read 764 times)

Offline latecomer

I am not writing a review because although I saw this girl I decided to walk:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her profile interested me and I wanted to try out some things with her.  Don't know where she's normally based but I haven't noticed her pop up in Reading before.

Anyway I phoned and made an appointment which was easy to do at an hour's notice as she indicated she didn't have any bookings.  I used the Tesco car park at King's Meadow then wandered across to the adjacent flats.  Phoned and was given the number, buzzed in and up to the flat.  Let into a rather small bedroom which was baking hot.  The photos on AW are certainly her but she is quite a big girl.  What made me decide to leave though was that, when I started to discuss what I wanted, it was clear that she couldn't understand what I was saying.  This may not matter to other punters who may wish to just get stuck in, so to speak, but I never like these difficult situations where there can be misunderstandings.  Pity, as she seemed quite good VFM.

As I was letting myself out the door, there was a loud Spanish conversation from another room and she came back accompanied by a smaller, older, brunette Spanish woman who spoke good English.  It occurred to me to ask whether I could go with her instead but she wasn't super attractive and to be honest I'd lost interest by then.  Went back to Tesco and found quite a few bargains, good stuff too.  Looked at the bill and thought I'll eat well tonight and think of the money I've saved.  Every cloud has a silver lining.  I've got a punt lined up for tomorrow so hope that goes better.

Offline Gustav Klimt

Thanks for the info. Noticed her on AW yesterday & had her lined up for a plan B if my punt this Sunday falls through. She has good AW feedback, but nothing here. At that price wondered if she was too good to be true.

Offline zulu-lance

Thanks for the report OP :hi: saved me a trip.