Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Being discreet. What does this really mean?  (Read 742 times)

Offline HoneyJar

Obviously i do respect and understand the need to be discreet. Im asking as a guy who is a bit socially inept in real life, and im always incredibly awkward looking. What are do's and dont's regarding being discreet? Is being obviously nervous and a bit sweaty NOT being discreet? I did my first punt a few months ago (which went incredibly well), i got there about 20 mins early and started walking up and down the road pretending to look at my phone and started getting paranoid people thinking i was a dealer or some shit even though there wasn't anyone around. I can say i probably wasn't particularly discreet that day.

vw

Don't wear the UKP Punters on tour or the I love prossies t-shirt when on way to punts.

Don't beep you horn on arrival, but you sound like you walk anyway.

Maybe rather than walking up and down the road look on map and walk a big circle round block or pop for a pre punt drink.

No need to ask service specific question on phone when in public, nothing works that granny hearing you asking if you can cum on her face.

Common sense really sure other will add examples of what not to do hope mine help you

Offline WelshClipper

My technique is to arrive about half hour early. I literally act like I am walking to the apartment. Soon as I know exactly where I need to be, I walk away to a safe distance and go into a shop or park or civic building. Five minutes before, I ring then walk straight back.

Never pace the street.

Offline sxman

Don't wear the UKP Punters on tour or the I love prossies t-shirt when on way to punts.

Don't beep you horn on arrival, but you sound like you walk anyway.

Maybe rather than walking up and down the road look on map and walk a big circle round block or pop for a pre punt drink.

No need to ask service specific question on phone when in public, nothing works that granny hearing you asking if you can cum on her face.

Common sense really sure other will add examples of what not to do hope mine help you

That pretty much sums it up really.

The only thing I would add is, Act normal, like your popping round a mates house.

Offline RedKettle

Agree with all the above, if a girl I have not seen before I try and get there early to understand where I am going and then I leave the area until the time of the punt.  Depends on the area of course but if you example there are other people hanging around then you can blend in.

One point - you can post a review of the meeting!!  Look forward to reading it.

Offline Hertsgent

With experience will come confidence in my opinion, but don't become sloppy with the other bits (like use a punting phone or sim, and try not to have anything on you that says who you are - if you do, then hide it as best you can....I usually only have car key, cash, punting phone).

Check the location on Google - hotels you can usually get a feel for lift/stair location, apartments and houses check out streetview to get a feel and check you are comfortable with it (I rule out many houses on this, apartments usually much easier to blend in as greater footfall).

I agree on not pacing the street - one quick check, then go somewhere else if early like a shop, coffee shop etc

But mainly is experience that counts - enables you to stroll up with confidence. Happy punting!

Offline TKovac

I generally find bus stops good places to linger. No body lools twice at a guy lingering at a bus stop fiddling with his phone. (Unless you have the afore mentioned ukpunting on tour t shirt)
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

potato

Being discreet means not having your cock out as you walk up to her place :D

Seriously though, a quick look where she is and a quick look at your watch and then walk away timing how long it will take to get back there from wherever you walk to.. Walk up confidently like you should be there like visiting a mate..
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 01:18:28 pm by potato »

vw

No body lools twice at a guy lingering at a bus stop.
They do if you don't get on three buses, have been stopped by the feds and had to answer their optional questions !

Suspicious as fuck at school kicking out time, not the place i would recommend loitering twiddling with phone, you could be waiting for the school kids to photo on your phone in their eyes if you don't get on one.  People are suspicious !

np500

All the above, and have used a bus stop but that was in city centre due to w g keeping me waiting ! A lot of mine have been dotted around s. Wales and the valleys,  sat nav is great for this as it gives time of arrival, obviously on the first visit give yourself 30 mins extra to fined the venue and find parking, if you return you are more familiar with the area so can park up and stroll to punt like you belong there . Never thought my sat nav would be so useful ! Also always check on google before I leave so I know what the property and road lay out looks like before I leave the house.

Offline Hertsgent

Remember to delete the sat Nav history after (if you need to) - you don't want to lend it to your wife and its history being fully loaded with strange places  :scare:

Atticus Finch

In addition to the above, most of which seems spot on:

Don't handle / count cash in public.
Don't make scenes in public
Don't talk to girls on your phone while on public transport - or if you do, be careful
Be careful who can see your phone if you are browsing AW / UKP / UKE in public.
Don't approach girls if you happen to see them in 'civvy' mode, I.e. Just out and about or in a bar. A small nod or smile of recognition is probably sufficient.

I'm sure there are others...

np500

Self employed in building industry so work all over s. Wales and the wife don't drive so I'm o k on both counts, but as for the wife don't drive, don't go there !

Offline Hertsgent

Self employed in building industry so work all over s. Wales and the wife don't drive so I'm o k on both counts, but as for the wife don't drive, don't go there !

Wife......doesn't drive......resides in South Wales - I've got it RedKettle, she's a sheep isn't she  ;)

np500

I wish, I may get a shag  and save myself nearly 3 and a half k in my first years punting, but then she is a very balance person what with a chip on each shoulder ! And  Yes, she's English to boot  !

Offline RedKettle

Wife......doesn't drive......resides in South Wales - I've got it RedKettle, she's a sheep isn't she  ;)

wish my wife did live in South Wales :D :D  new south wales would be even better...

np500

+1 would be great if she lived in New South Wales , as for me, there's always Skype!

Offline Marmalade

I don't think it's a big worry. If you arrive a bit early – a useful idea just to check the location – have a walk round the block or something, maybe imagining you are heading for somewhere specific (even if imaginary).

The biggest danger regarding discretion is giving too much away about yourself. Some punters get too loquacious.

Over a thousand people have read UKP today alone so far. Some of them 'just for interest' and some of them doubtlessly sensation-seeking or worse (prossies with a grudge, friends and neighbours etc etc). Just don't give too much away. Unless you are an extremely seasoned punter who knows what he's doing, don't use the same name on here as on Adultwork or any other site. Don't spraf a list of your hobbies, especially unusual ones or other identifying information that could place you if someone trolled through all your posts. Don't chat to prossies about UKP.

Fluffies often think they are 'safe' as they only say nice things about everybody. To an extent that is true: offended prossies are less likely to have it in for you (people who write genuinely critical but fair reviews expose themselves to ire, so it really is a thing that is done for the benefit of other punters, not for self-glorification), yet in practice it is often the fluffies that come to grief. I don't know why, but just the record on here and elsewhere. Be hionest and be careful is better in my opinion.