Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time after quarantine, explosive!  (Read 4809 times)

Offline JackSaint

Offline Steve2

Offline bob the knob

whats so unusual about that,  that's  a normal ending for me.!!!!!!  :

Offline Doc Holliday

Excellent  :D

Should this be moved to 'off topic' though?

Offline OakTree

Some might find having gone without for so long that they no longer need or have the drive for paid fucks.

It's going to affect different people in different ways.

Offline getsbettereverytime

Some might find having gone without for so long that they no longer need or have the drive for paid fucks.

Interesting point could well be the case after this enforced period of zero activity, I’m hoping lack of demand will see cost per hour of U.K. sp come back to more affordable levels and a whole new playing field opens up!

Offline Bigbossman

This is me been busy at work since the start of the year so I haven’t had a punt lost the drive slightly but my regular came back from holiday and just as she came back the whole covid19/lockdown happened, if it does go on until July that would mean 7 months without a punt probably 8 if you include last year reckon the drive would have well and truly gone. Mind you probably for the best

Offline bonapati

Interesting point could well be the case after this enforced period of zero activity, I’m hoping lack of demand will see cost per hour of U.K. sp come back to more affordable levels and a whole new playing field opens up!
Wishful thinking. Obviously, you didn’t study economics 😂

Offline Dead Wood

Had a look into the future....

External Link/Members Only

Very funny.  In some parts of Central London, the day they lift the lockdown, the sheer quantity of spunk hitting prossie boobs will be so great, that I suspect you will be able to hear it in the street.  :)

Offline winkywanky

Along with the sudden surge of wet wipes being flushed down the pan, the sewers will back up and explode in an unholy shower of baby batter, smothering the whole of the capital  :vomit:

Offline thefoxman

Be careful with youtube links that may expose your name if your name is like p***** b****a

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Maybe not to the same degree, some would have it, women also have sexual needs and not just teens and twenties. There are probably many of them who will be equally up for it after being in quarantine for a month or so. Perhaps civvy (free apart from drinks etc), sex will be more available for a while?

Offline Home Alone

Maybe not to the same degree, some would have it, women also have sexual needs and not just teens and twenties. There are probably many of them who will be equally up for it after being in quarantine for a month or so. Perhaps civvy (free apart from drinks etc), sex will be more available for a while?

Now, there's a thought to sustain us through the drought! Thanks, Tcl!  :)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 12:51:34 am by Home Alone »