Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Student Naomi  (Read 1881 times)

4 review(s) for sweetstudentnaomi (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Herges Adventures

Meeting date : Week beginning 20th March 2015
Naomi - External Link/Members Only

In summary: Meet nearly didn't happen after I was involved in an RTA earlier in the week (!). Nothing worse than bumps, aches, & bruises were sustained though and had already stepped back from proposed meet the week before so went for it anyway. N was very understanding and accommodating and we enjoyed sensual and engaging one pop session.

Comms: Naomi will only communicate via the A/W mail system so you’re unlikely to meet if you’re not a member. Comms were always quickly replied to and requests politely entertained. I was a bit concerned that my injuries might have put her off but she outlined that if I felt good enough, then she was happy to see me. She had also previously sent me portrait pics, which I liked the look of and convinced me to visit.
She text with postcode on the day and gave me exact details 5/10mins before scheduled start.

Amount paid: £240 for 1 & ½ hrs

Venue: ‘Bijou’ top floor apartment in NW1 townhouse. Kids were playing on the street before (given time of day I visited) but just waited until they moved away from the door somewhat. Actual venue is very nice; nice bathroom and front room where we shared a drink. Attic bedroom is a bit tight, if you’re tall. Sadly, sounds like she will be moving on from here in June.

Looks/Personality:
Naomi is incredibly engaging, friendly, welcoming, thoughtful and a 10/10 hostess.
I would say she is slightly fuller in the face than the photos but has an amazing body and her demeanor is a massive plus.
Body must be an 8 I would guess, she's smallish at 5'3 and is very hot. She’s clearly 22/23 as stated but comes across as mature for her age. Her amazing eyes truly come alive when she is enjoying herself.

Service :
Given my circumstance, I knew I wouldn’t be able to give my all. I’d also been at a conference all day and fancied a drink to relax some took some bubbles for us. Naomi met me at the door with a revealing back dress and we enjoyed a drink whilst chatting on her place, this part of town, her studies, punting and music, amongst other things. We probably took about 20 mins before moving which is longer than I would normally indulge on this stage but circumstance meant I was happy to relax. Am sure things could have moved quicker if I’d wanted.

After a shower, we retired to the attic bedroom. Started with some sensual soft kisses, that moved into OWO. Naomi’s technique is both very good – and quite unusual, in as much as she can take you very deep but is also very soft and sensual. I enjoyed it and it suited my mood / ailments.
We then moved on to pay her attention to her new boobs (which look very nice and well apportioned to her body) and I then began on RO. Naomi got very wet and was moaning approval which was hot and got me in the mood for further exploring.
On with the condom and sex was in mish and doggy. Mish seemed to go down best so reverted to that and gave it my all, holding her neck and hair which seemed to be well received
Eventually, tipped over the edge, popped and just relaxed thereafter. Could have gone again I guess but my preference was just to relax, finish the wine and chat. Was very surprised to see we were 30 mins over when I went for a shower before leaving – but Naomi was clear she does not do back to backs, is only p/t and wants to be able to relax herself and was fine with the extra time.

Pros – Very attractive and engaging young student; naturally submissive; sexy full lips; very nice bod with amazing rear and eyes; nice boob enhancements that work well; nice flat and shower; nice chat throughout; dressed as requested
Neutral – scars under new boobs (which will heal)
Cons – None

VFM : 7/10. Only one pop (most unusual for me), but was down to my ailments more than anything else. Could’ve tried again I’m sure. She was very accommodating and I did stay some 40 mins over time, I would estimate.
Would I visit again : Perhaps. I need to reflect on being injured curtailing my energy and enthusiasm. I am becoming aware that I have a definite thing for the older ladies though… N's not the cheapest either.
Would I recommend : Yes

A really enjoyable experience overall, with caveats brought about by my own condition. If a sweet, submissive English student is your thing, you have hit the jackpot. I saw she had a doxy wand under the bed when leaving which she said she loved so am sure more could have been explored, had I have had the energy. Not sure I would go back but that is strictly related to her price point, my preference for longer meets and that I am slowly coming to realise my preference is for late 20s and early 30s ladies.

password02

WOW missed the ''Doxy'' wand - Perhaps next time -

Thanks for sharing - Any idea where she will be moving too?

Offline Herges Adventures

Meet was week beginning 20th April obviously.

Heh, yeah, I just noticed it under the bed as I was leaving... have a feeling she may have some more tricks and toys hidden away...  :drinks:

Just in the area I think. Something to do with a landlord issue, which I took as genuine.

Thanks for the original review PW  :hi:

rafatheira

Great hostess indeed. Wouldn't be surprised to see her becoming very popular.

The business model she follows is very good. Non rushed, so the punter enjoys his time and she doesn't feel like a conveyer belt+doesn't get burned out. Definitely something other wg's should do more of IMO.

Pdubz

Thanks for the review
cant wait to see her

kazred

hotlisted! thanks for the review  :hi: