Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy Regina  (Read 1232 times)

7 review(s) for Raunchy Regina (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline S_holmes

Good communication initially, Rang again outside block of flats given and had to wait ten minutes but then let in.

Found the black of flats ok, area a bit poor but not menacing. Flat in question is right at the end of the corridor so you have to walk past all the neighbours to get there. Got let in to a very dimly lit flat and into bedroom.

Regina is as per pictures, maybe a little older. Wanted to talk for first 20minutes as she likes to "get a connection" . just seemed very scatty to me. Asked for shower to be told there was no hot water in the entire flat. Hmm.

Then she started talking about what we like to take to enjoy ourselves - in my case wine.
She the. Told me she likes powder and specifically something called miaow miaow. Never heard of this before. She then asked if I would mind if she took some. I said ok ( long as u r quick I thought).

She proceeded to spread a line of white powder on the top of the drawers and snorted it all up.
This explained her very odd and erratic behaviour.
However, what followed was a fantastic orgy of face fucking. Took the member ( and I'm blessed girth wise) all the way to the hilt, nose pressed on the body and tongue out lashing the balls.

Actively wanted me to grab her head and ram my member all the way down her throat interpersed with great ball sucking and a little wanking.

Mainly with me stood up and her seatedon the bed but she did lie down on the bed and took it for a little while there as well.

Several breaks for nose wiping and one for more Miaow miaow.

Finish partially in face and on breast.

Cleaned myself up and as I left neighbour was staring at me as I walked past window .

Apparently she shares the flat with a male gay prostitute but not seen or heard.
Pro:
Good face fucking.

Con:
Location, lack of hot water.
Drug use. Appeared completely off her head at the end of it. Felt really uncomfortable about this.

External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

Online PLeisure

meow meow is Mephedrone - a similar family to amphetamines like speed/ ecstasy.

That's one way to get through a punt, I guess....

[edit: info External Link/Members Only]
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 12:28:19 pm by PLeisure »

CheeseInferno

Was just looking at her on AW, think you just saved me some cash!!

dantheman

I saw her twice in Southampton a couple of years ago, she was off her head back then, very mixed up, that's the reason I never went back, it made me uncomfortable aswell, but saying that a very pretty lady and a great persona, if she got off the shit she could be very popular.