Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Sexy Minnie - Bayswater iirc  (Read 715 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7214178) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

It's her in the attached, more natural, photos.  Any more glam ones on her profile might mislead you to disappointment on her looks.  She complained how the pro make-up took so long for those.  She's a little softer in body tone.
5'+ a bit, believably c.25, cute GND with ok English, chatty, friendly but not seductive.  Nat Bs, responsive nips.

Sex service-wise found she fell short of even present London Thai standards by being less engaged, less skilled, less enthusiastic, less sensual than many of the ladies still trading and there are a good few reviewed new girls offering better VFM.  Just the neg side of neutral.

About the only Thai standard she meets is friendliness but that doesn't carry thru to attention and application to sex services.  So by all means have a nice natter if you meet her for free in public but don't be dropping a ton or more for the privilege.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline andy6969

This one should be Feltham couple months ago.

Offline LLPunting

I dug up a sketchy replay in my head and Feltham was not part of it, small mercies.  Pretty sure it was Bayswater/Notting Hill now.  I tend to see these Thai legacy agency gals in that historical hub of Thai titillation with the rare exception in Soho, the City or Canary W.