Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trishia (Miss69) - Gloucester Road - an average positive  (Read 566 times)

Offline flamingice

External Link/Members Only

Punt happened a few weeks back, so apologies if I’m missing some of the finer details, but I think you’ll get the gist of it.

Basics
When: Oct-23
Where: Gloucester Road
Type: Incall
Duration: 1 hour
Price: £150
Services provided: 2x rounds, OWO, 69, CIM, DFK, A Level, Massage

Comms
Went with old fashioned text message from a burner number.  Took a few attempts to engage them, but eventually got a booking for a time a couple of hours later in the afternoon.

Apartment
Fit for purpose on the main road.  Probably shares with another WG as pretty sure it was a 2 bed.  Self contained en-suite, so no needing to go down a hallway.

Girl
Similar to the pictures, although I would say slightly darker skin than you are led to believe.  Very good English - I was actually taken aback by how perfect it was.  No usual Thai accent.  I found her friendly and engaging (gave full attention throughout).  Clean and smelt great.  Asked her to dress in the bunny outfit in her pic.  Not because I have a bunny fetish per se, just was after the novelty of it and actually think of all her pics she looked best in that one.

Service
Pretty standard.  Started DFK, although would have liked to have done this far longer.  She moved down to provide OWO, then asked for 69, then her on top with condom on, move to doggie to do her in the ass, move back to OWO with me laying on the bed for a CIM finish.

She went to the bathroom to spit out and wash up.  Came back and suggest a massage.  To be honest, we were probably 20 mins left by this time and should have just gone for round two.  She applied oil to my back, and after a couple of mins there was not any escalation so initiated.  She very nearly was trying to tell me there is no time!  I was not having that and said I’d be quick.  She obliged.

Round two was OWO followed by finish in mish.  Quick shower, proper DFK good bye and out.

Conclusion
Provided everything enthusiastically and with a smile, and therefore I can only give a positive for this.

The slight hiccup for why we ran out of time was partially my fault - I could not find the building and arrived late, so I was in the flat around 45 mins.  While fair and square that my lateness eats into my time, I did contact the agency and suggest we cancel as I was having real difficulty finding the flat, or starting the hour at a later time that day.  Agency said my hour begins when I go in the door.  So this is a warning for anyone caught out like this - because they clearly had not informed the girl and she was expecting the booking to end at the original time.  I should have double confirmed with the girl at the start before handing the cash (not sure I did).

Still - that’s not a complaint - and should not be taken as part of the review.  As said, it was my fault, and I ensured that I got my two rounds in within the 45 mins - so left happy.

Will I return - probably not.  Want to check a few others of Miss69 out, as this was the first time using this agency.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 06, 2023, 07:05:57 am by flamingice »

Offline magnetico

Interesting point about the timings of the booking.

The agency should tell the girls that the time starts when you're at the door (within reason)