Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexandra Wild - Forestgate Area - Negative  (Read 1606 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5821798) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mitrapanu

Life is so boring these days. I was casually going through AW pages and I came across this profile....
External Link/Members Only

I remembered last year I had a bad experience with this one, but I didn't post it here. Probably because the punt did not happen in the end. And if I remember correctly, the SP was gone from AW the following day.

But now since she is back (or at least I have spotted her again), I thought I should warn my fellow punters.

It happened last year sometime.... can't really remember when. She was in east London, Forest Gate area. I called her, she disconnected but immediately sent a detailed text message back about her services. I think it was £70 for 1 hr + £20 for anal. Bargain!

I went to her place, and she opened the door in a sports bra and a knicker.
Unfortunately it wasn't sexy at all. She is obese. The knicker was so big, it looked like an adult diaper. Boobs were saggy. Ass had no shape at all.... justt lumps of fatty tissue hanging out. Anyways, I was not going to marry her!

She said anal extra £40. I showed her the text which stated extra £20. We had an argument. Apparently it was her pimp who sent me the text.

Then she dropped the bomb! She said, I need to see how big you are first, and then decide about anal.
I reminded her about our detailed text message exchange abut my requirements, and how she confirmed that she can handle cock in her arse.

At one point I had to raise my voice and tell her to keep it down, as I am not deaf. She stopped shouting and arguing at that point, and asked me what do you want to do. I said I want to leave. She started yelling at me again and called me a time waster, as I walked out.

I would ask you guys to avoid her!

Offline Tomcat

Life is so boring these days. I was casually going through AW pages and I came across this profile....

I remembered last year I had a bad experience with this one, but I didn't post it here. Probably because the punt did not happen in the end. And if I remember correctly, the SP was gone from AW the following day.

But now since she is back (or at least I have spotted her again), I thought I should warn my fellow punters.

It happened last year sometime.... can't really remember when. She was in east London, Forest Gate area. I called her, she disconnected but immediately sent a detailed text message back about her services. I think it was £70 for 1 hr + £20 for anal. Bargain!

I went to her place, and she opened the door in a sports bra and a knicker.
Unfortunately it wasn't sexy at all. She is obese. The knicker was so big, it looked like an adult diaper. Boobs were saggy. Ass had no shape at all.... justt lumps of fatty tissue hanging out. Anyways, I was not going to marry her!

She said anal extra £40. I showed her the text which stated extra £20. We had an argument. Apparently it was her pimp who sent me the text.

Then she dropped the bomb! She said, I need to see how big you are first, and then decide about anal.
I reminded her about our detailed text message exchange abut my requirements, and how she confirmed that she can handle cock in her arse.

At one point I had to raise my voice and tell her to keep it down, as I am not deaf. She stopped shouting and arguing at that point, and asked me what do you want to do. I said I want to leave. She started yelling at me again and called me a time waster, as I walked out.

I'm sure we have all been through this, all confirmed by text price service etc then the bomb she'll  prices are different it's a trick to get you there thinking you'll stay, I'm glad you walked as I have may times.

Offline Lewboy

Glad you walked. This shit is so annoying. I honestly don’t mind if they have a maid or someone else who controls their phone, but they need to communicate with each other to avoid both you and the girl getting into a confrontation like this. I always ask about what I want exactly so I can bring the correct money so this would’ve annoyed me so much. Sorry it didn’t work out mate!

Offline sparkus

I've seen the profile come and go and she has been around a while, I walked from her when she was in another Forest Gate shitpit a while back.  Rude attitude, not much English and a huge gut.

I then later saw her lugging a suitcase through Westfield, her Hungarian old woman handler (with head scarf) in tow and barking stuff at her as she walked on.

Offline mitrapanu

Westfield.... With a suitcase and the gang, huh?
Weekly shoplifting trip, I suppose  :D

Offline treadmill1

Many SP's these days lie that they are hungarians but their behaviour and attitude tells you something else

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review and the warning

I was not going to marry her!

:thumbsup:

She started yelling at me again

For some married men this may be day to day, with a  :wackogirl:

Current profile format

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

+447923380396

"A" Levels
15 Mins "quickie"
Being Filmed
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Deep Throat
Dogging
Domination
Domination (giving)
Face Sitting
Facials
Fetish
Fingering/Finger Play
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Gang Bangs
Hand Relief
Lapdancing
Massage
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Parties
Prostate Massage
Receiving Oral
Rimming
Rimming (giving)
Rimming (receiving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Smoking (Fetish)
Spanking
Striptease
Swallow
Swallow (at discretion)
Watersports (Giving)
Watersports (Receiving)

list £60/£80 of extra on the profile (A levels x2, £20)

Also listed:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mitrapanu

Don, I can confirm that the pics are photoshopped.
She looks similar, but not as attractive. Her body is a lot more loose.