Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Georgia X (GFE, LFK, OWO, RO, FS, missed-CIM) in N13 (Palmers Green)  (Read 14826 times)

106 review(s) for Gorgeous Georgia X (78 positive, 18 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tantraman

Gorgeous Georgia X must have ants in her pants, ‘cos she never stays in one location for any significant period of time! Indeed, by the time that any of us punters can get a review out, Georgia has fucked us and fucked off. In any case, that’s no excuse not to document the meet. I was pleased that I managed to pin Georgia down last month in Palmers Green during her London tour …

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logistics:

During a free afternoon, Georgia instantly replied to my text enquiring if she was available …

Hello babe, yes I am. What time is best for you? How long did you want? Was you interested in my gfe experience or Pse experience? Would you like me to wear any outfits for you? My postcode is N13 xxx. Look forward to hearing from you x

Impressed by such a slick and informative response, I replied straight back to request a 30min session for £60 (impressed again by such VFM for English totty) in an hour’s time … plus GFE (knowing that CIM was included) … plus a schoolgirl outfit (to satisfy my recent tartan skirt fetish – SPs in tartan).

This really is moot, as Georgia tours every 2-4 weeks, and indeed has already moved on. It suffices to say that she did rent a slick apartment with a spacious bedroom and pristine bathroom … a discreet pad, being offset from the main road … and easy to access via car or public transport.

Looks:

Georgia is as per photos, and indeed she was in this exact outfit during our meet …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

I’m not sure why Georgia displays an AW Gallery of such staid front and back poses, but perhaps they're to show off her outfit options more than her …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Either way, the Gallery does Georgia no favours, and I can understand why Stanford97 has joked …

Is the x at the end of her name to say it’s incorrect that she’s gorgeous

… but these more natural pics and Movies stills reflect Georgia better …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

I myself found Georgia to have cute GND face, framed by long blonde hair … perpetually smiley, displaying a cute dental brace. She stands 5’6” and is Size 8, busting 34C natural boobs, and a soft rounded ass … she’s curvy but with subtle tone … and she has a lovely neat little pussy.

Georgia states her age as ‘23’, but I suspect she’s into late 20s by now. She also states that she’s from Kent, and indeed has a Southern accent … and she’s polite and engaging. Altogether, it was quite odd having a genuine polite conversation with an English stranger about to suck one’s cock!

Services:

I found Georgia hiding behind her front door, dolled up in that exact tartan schoolgirl outfit above … love it! All smiles and cutesy … and twirling, so I could appreciate her lovely underbum below the tartan. We confirmed the half-hour session of GFE. I handed over £60, with which Georgia popped out to stash, as I started to undress.

Georgia was very quickly back in the room, and coyly watched me finish undressing. She herself took off her top, but I asked her to keep her tartan microskirt on (she was conveniently going ‘commando’ beneath). We then lay alongside eachother on the bed … straight into a caressing, cuddling and LFK. The latter comprised kissing/nibbling/sucking of eachother’s lips and tongues flicking and rolling around eachother … but no full-on DFK. I next pulled Georgia upright onto her knees for more of the same canoodling, but now also sucking up her soft tits and fingering her moist pussy hidden beneath the tartan. Georgia now whispered into my mouth, asking if I’d like OW or OWO … a no brainer for me!

I lay back down, as Georgia dropped down between my splayed legs … and into a slow and swirling head-bobbing over my groin … excellent edging OWO, but only half-shaft (and I’m only 5’5” long), which made me wonder how on Earth she could do DT under her PSE service. To bring me back from the brink, I pushed Georgia’s head down over my balls … and she got the message, as she started to lick and suck ’em up, maintaining eye contact all the while.

Next, I switched Georgia around into a 69 above me. Although RO isn't usually my bag, Georgia’s cute little pussy demanded a taste … I’m glad I probed, as it was delicious … and I muched up into her, tented under tartan, as she munched down on me. Again to calm myself down, I brought her back around into LFK and a cuddle … but soon felt a need to dine-at-the-Y again, and did so by pulling Georgia up to sit on my wet face.

By this point, I realised how passive and indeed submissive Georgia was, as I was making all the moves. Thus, knowing that I was not going to last much longer, I had to get fucking. So, I pushed Georgia off my face, and slid her down my chest, pulling up her tartan microskirt, and asked to get into CG. Rubber on me and lube in her, Georgia sensed to start slow and rhythmically, letting me dictate our pace … I pulled her down into LFK and tit-sucking, as I then ramped up my motion. We next sat up into a frantic lap fuck with tits in my mouth throughout. I then lay Georgia down for super-slow mish, revelling in glorious GFE with incessant LFK, cuddles and caresses … soon enough changing character into furious pump action with Georgia’s ankles hooked around my neck. Nearing my climax, I had to go to doggy … and Georgia provided a great sight in head-down-ass-up, as her heart-shaped and tartan-covered rump tapered to a small waist … and she provided a great rhythm, pushing back in concert to my pumping forward. This sync was so good, I actually couldn't hold back for the CIM that I had planned all along … and damn well had to let go in the bag in doggy!

Georgia let me slow down inside her, until I fell back on the bed to wind-down … phew! She wet-wiped the filled condom off me, and passed me more for a self-clean. A quick shower, and I was back in the room … Georgia was now fully nude, having removed her soiled tartan microskirt that had so well served its purpose. We chatted as I dressed, which is when I enquired about her PSE antics and possible next tour in London. She then left me with a double-kiss at the door, having spent 36mins in her gorgeous company.

Conclusion:

So, mine is the latest Positive to add to 48Pos 13Neu 6Neg UKP reviews over the last 3yrs, yet again reflecting a wonderful GFE with an engaging and service-orientated English girl at VFM prices. It’s actually good that she tours, otherwise I can imagine her being a tad ad-dick-tive. Having noted that Georgia offers PSE, the next time she tours London, I might try DT, anal and new-to-me sexperiences like snowballing and filming. Magic!

« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 01:53:58 pm by tantraman »

Offline bedhedred

Cheers @TM

Another master class in review writing.  :hi:

You seemed to get more for your £60 than I did. She was pleasant enough to spend half an hour with.

I find some of the poses in her gallery a tad wooden.
Hidden Image/Members Only

If I'd been shooting it I'd have been going "Come on Georgia! Make love to the camera!"  :cool:

I've had a "knuckle shuffle" over B Dayana's gallery, but I'm not certain I could crack one out over this one.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=286853.0
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 02:34:38 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Parking

She's good value and willing to please. I've seen her a couple of times but she doesn't seem keen on longer bookings :unknown:

Offline BootsnBunches

I've probably seen Georgia more than any other girl and I'll most likely be seeing her again when she's in the area. I genuinely think it gets better every time I see her. At the risk of sounding fluffy it's more like seeing an old friend who's a fuckbuddy now than a hooker. She knows what I like, remembers it and delivers it bless her. Given the rubbish day I've had trying to arrange a punt I certainly wish she had been around!

The new pictures don't do her justice and it's funny but I've just looked at some I've taken of her and she's definitely more relaxed with action shots.

Offline BootsnBunches

Cheers @TM

Another master class in review writing.  :hi:

You seemed to get more for your £60 than I did. She was pleasant enough to spend half an hour with.

I find some of the poses in her gallery a tad wooden.
Hidden Image/Members Only

If I'd been shooting it I'd have been going "Come on Georgia! Make love to the camera!"  :cool:

I've had a "knuckle shuffle" over B Dayana's gallery, but I'm not certain I could crack one out over this one.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=286853.0

You've given me a lot of good advice buddy and my advice to you is to give her another go. She's on my list of top providers since I entered this game and for VFM you can't go wrong.

Offline bestbefore

Georgia states she has an upper age limit of 55 for punters. That rather rules me out but does she observe this strictly?? Surely she might appreciate the occasional silver fox!
Yes, her new pics are atrocious - very unflattering - she shouldnt have stood under that light!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 04:20:27 pm by bestbefore »

Offline BootsnBunches

Georgia states she has a strict upper age limit of 55. That rather rules me out but does she observe this strictly??
Yes, her new pics are atrocious - very unflattering - she shouldnt have stood under that light!

Being honest I'm not sure she would be that bothered if you're a nice bloke, respectful and don't look 70!

Offline OutForJustice80

Other WGs could learn a lot from these pictures. They’re like the best, purely informative pics I’ve ever seen pretty much. Makes me think if the endless stupid discussions I’ve seen with plus size girls trying to justify punters thinking they’re fatter than their pictures. With a gallery like this you’d never have to argue.

Offline tantraman

... I genuinely think it gets better every time I see her ... it's more like seeing an old friend who's a fuckbuddy now than a hooker. She knows what I like, remembers it and delivers it bless her.

I'm glad to read this, TOJHF :thumbsup: ... as it confirms my impression of Georgia from just one meet. I now look forward to nurturing similar over return visits.

:drinks:

Offline BootsnBunches

I'm glad to read this, TOJHF :thumbsup: ... as it confirms my impression of Georgia from just one meet. I now look forward to nurturing similar over return visits.

There's very little I haven't done with her now, varying between PSE and GFE depending upon my energy levels and budget. She always stays in nice places and is a little gem. She should set up a stable nurturing other talent as she's got her business spot-on for me. For the third year running I've included her in my top 3. Enjoy.

Offline cotton

Other WGs could learn a lot from these pictures. They’re like the best, purely informative pics I’ve ever seen pretty much. Makes me think if the endless stupid discussions I’ve seen with plus size girls trying to justify punters thinking they’re fatter than their pictures. With a gallery like this you’d never have to argue.
Totally agree - i think her pics are ideal .  Much better than the usual deceptively flattering photoshopped pictures other girls put up.  They may not be flattering but she looks all the better for it , she obviously very cute even in the worst light.

Offline smiths

Thanks for the review Tantraman. :thumbsup: I did contact her when she was in Palmers Green but couldn't get a booking when suited me, I assume she was pretty busy. I may well try her again if she returns to an area good for me.

Offline Meursault

To be honest the new, rather strange, photos do nothing except suggest that she's put on a good few pounds since I reviewed her 3 years ago. Cellulite and a tummy seem to be appearing due to the gain.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=175761.0

These contemporaneous pictures seem to confirm it.

Offline BootsnBunches

To be honest the new, rather strange, photos do nothing except suggest that she's put on a good few pounds since I reviewed her 3 years ago. Cellulite and a tummy seem to be appearing due to the gain.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=175761.0

These contemporaneous pictures seem to confirm it.

The cellulite bit does confuse me as I didn’t notice it when she was bent over the end of the bed in August/September when I last saw her. 🤪

Offline tantraman

Totally agree - i think her pics are ideal .  Much better than the usual deceptively flattering photoshopped pictures other girls put up.  They may not be flattering but she looks all the better for it , she obviously very cute even in the worst light.

Chaps :hi:

You two have convinced me of the benefit of Georgia's current Gallery, which I had called "staid" and thought did her no favours ... there is something novel and moreover honest about displaying your wares in pure and simple WYSIWYG fashion, and Georgia has done this perfectly with punters in mind. Good on her!

« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 07:05:22 pm by tantraman »

Offline Meursault

I agree. Honesty is best from the seasoned punter's perspective.
I'm not even saying the pictures particularly discourage me from seeing her again. She's an excellent service provider. Good VFM nowadays too.

Offline tantraman

The cellulite bit does confuse me as I didn’t notice it when she was bent over the end of the bed in August/September when I last saw her.

It confuses me too ... not sure when those Gallery photos were taken, but I defo know that I noticed no such cellulite on Georgia's thighs last month. Having said that, I may have been otherwise too preoccupied at the time to notice ;)

Offline BootsnBunches

It confuses me too ... not sure when those Gallery photos were taken, but I defo know that I noticed no such cellulite on Georgia's thighs last month. Having said that, I may have been otherwise too preoccupied at the time to notice ;)

I think it's a light thing. I'm very happy to investigate thoroughly whilst checking for any other blemishes and report back either way. There's no need to thank me.....I was disappointed she didn't do Canary Wharf before Xmas as she has done previously but I know she watching the virus reports and moving to lower areas. I suspect she will do a long stint up north soon as she was telling me she hasn't been there for a year and she has quite a fan-base there.

Offline Rook_ee

Gorgeous Georgia X must have ants in her pants, ‘cos she never stays in one location for any significant period of time! Indeed, by the time that any of us punters can get a review out, Georgia has fucked us and fucked off. In any case, that’s no excuse not to document the meet. I was pleased that I managed to pin Georgia down last month in Palmers Green during her London tour …

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logistics:

During a free afternoon, Georgia instantly replied to my text enquiring if she was available …

Hello babe, yes I am. What time is best for you? How long did you want? Was you interested in my gfe experience or Pse experience? Would you like me to wear any outfits for you? My postcode is N13 xxx. Look forward to hearing from you x

Impressed by such a slick and informative response, I replied straight back to request a 30min session for £60 (impressed again by such VFM for English totty) in an hour’s time … plus GFE (knowing that CIM was included) … plus a schoolgirl outfit (to satisfy my recent tartan skirt fetish – SPs in tartan).

This really is moot, as Georgia tours every 2-4 weeks, and indeed has already moved on. It suffices to say that she did rent a slick apartment with a spacious bedroom and pristine bathroom … a discreet pad, being offset from the main road … and easy to access via car or public transport.

Looks:

Georgia is as per photos, and indeed she was in this exact outfit during our meet …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

I’m not sure why Georgia displays an AW Gallery of such staid front and back poses, but perhaps they're to show off her outfit options more than her …

Either way, the Gallery does Georgia no favours, and I can understand why Stanford97 has joked …

… but these more natural pics and Movies stills reflect Georgia better …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

I myself found Georgia to have cute GND face, framed by long blonde hair … perpetually smiley, displaying a cute dental brace. She stands 5’6” and is Size 8, busting 34C natural boobs, and a soft rounded ass … she’s curvy but with subtle tone … and she has a lovely neat little pussy.

Georgia states her age as ‘23’, but I suspect she’s into late 20s by now. She also states that she’s from Kent, and indeed has a Southern accent … and she’s polite and engaging. Altogether, it was quite odd having a genuine polite conversation with an English stranger about to suck one’s cock!

Services:

I found Georgia hiding behind her front door, dolled up in that exact tartan schoolgirl outfit above … love it! All smiles and cutesy … and twirling, so I could appreciate her lovely underbum below the tartan. We confirmed the half-hour session of GFE. I handed over £60, with which Georgia popped out to stash, as I started to undress.

Georgia was very quickly back in the room, and coyly watched me finish undressing. She herself took off her top, but I asked her to keep her tartan microskirt on (she was conveniently going ‘commando’ beneath). We then lay alongside eachother on the bed … straight into a caressing, cuddling and LFK. The latter comprised kissing/nibbling/sucking of eachother’s lips and tongues flicking and rolling around eachother … but no full-on DFK. I next pulled Georgia upright onto her knees for more of the same canoodling, but now also sucking up her soft tits and fingering her moist pussy hidden beneath the tartan. Georgia now whispered into my mouth, asking if I’d like OW or OWO … a no brainer for me!

I lay back down, as Georgia dropped down between my splayed legs … and into a slow and swirling head-bobbing over my groin … excellent edging OWO, but only half-shaft (and I’m only 5’5” long), which made me wonder how on Earth she could do DT under her PSE service. To bring me back from the brink, I pushed Georgia’s head down over my balls … and she got the message, as she started to lick and suck ’em up, maintaining eye contact all the while.

Next, I switched Georgia around into a 69 above me. Although RO isn't usually my bag, Georgia’s cute little pussy demanded a taste … I’m glad I probed, as it was delicious … and I muched up into her, tented under tartan, as she munched down on me. Again to calm myself down, I brought her back around into LFK and a cuddle … but soon felt a need to dine-at-the-Y again, and did so by pulling Georgia up to sit on my wet face.

By this point, I realised how passive and indeed submissive Georgia was, as I was making all the moves. Thus, knowing that I was not going to last much longer, I had to get fucking. So, I pushed Georgia off my face, and slid her down my chest, pulling up her tartan microskirt, and asked to get into CG. Rubber on me and lube in her, Georgia sensed to start slow and rhythmically, letting me dictate our pace … I pulled her down into LFK and tit-sucking, as I then ramped up my motion. We next sat up into a frantic lap fuck with tits in my mouth throughout. I then lay Georgia down for super-slow mish, revelling in glorious GFE with incessant LFK, cuddles and caresses … soon enough changing character into furious pump action with Georgia’s ankles hooked around my neck. Nearing my climax, I had to go to doggy … and Georgia provided a great sight in head-down-ass-up, as her heart-shaped and tartan-covered rump tapered to a small waist … and she provided a great rhythm, pushing back in concert to my pumping forward. This sync was so good, I actually couldn't hold back for the CIM that I had planned all along … and damn well had to let go in the bag in doggy!

Georgia let me slow down inside her, until I fell back on the bed to wind-down … phew! She wet-wiped the filled condom off me, and passed me more for a self-clean. A quick shower, and I was back in the room … Georgia was now fully nude, having removed her soiled tartan microskirt that had so well served its purpose. We chatted as I dressed, which is when I enquired about her PSE antics and possible next tour in London. She then left me with a double-kiss at the door, having spent 36mins in her gorgeous company.

Conclusion:

So, mine is the latest Positive to add to 48Pos 13Neu 6Neg UKP reviews over the last 3yrs, yet again reflecting a wonderful GFE with an engaging and service-orientated English girl at VFM prices. It’s actually good that she tours, otherwise I can imagine her being a tad ad-dick-tive. Having noted that Georgia offers PSE, the next time she tours London, I might try DT, anal and new-to-me sexperiences like snowballing and filming. Magic!

INTERESTING, have you got her number???  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline BootsnBunches

She changes her number a lot, so no.

Offline daniorerio

Thanks for another great review TM. Reminded me I should see her again.
I saw her once a year or two back and she was lovely.
"By this point, I realised how passive and indeed submissive Georgia was"
I had a GF at the time who was keen to explore a bit of D/S, which I had no real experience of at the time. I had a really useful chat with Georgia about it...then gave her a good spanking and a gagging/facefuck.

Fun and educational!!