Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BUSTY_JUSTY - Enfield  (Read 566 times)

5 review(s) for BUSTY_JUSTY (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline DrIvan

Had a meeting in that area so looked up some reviews for punts and this one sounded ok... ticked boxes on my likes list - OWO, DFK, GFE etc and had a couple of decent reviews.

External Link/Members Only

I should have noted the details in earlier review from turin:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=247515.0

He stated the unreliability of this SP, and yet again she failed to be available. I spoke to her 1 hour before to confirm punt, then texted when en-route as I was running 5 mins late. Then when I arrived called to say "I'm here" only to get awkward excuse. Was not clear what the reason was, but something about neighbours. Well shit happens! Then asked what I should do, she was saying I dont know what to say. "So shall I wait or go?". Maybe wait 15 mins was the reply. I was already looking at a plan B (review of that to follow). Anyway, when I tried to call back went straight to voicemail. Don't waste your time on this one.  :dash:

niftyfiftydave

Was tempted after other good reviews, then the last few days before holidays popped up at top of profile. Thought fuck that bad service coming up knowing she is off.

That was about 2 weeks ago and it is still there and so is she. very obviously trying to drum up business and not getting enough cash to go lol.

Offline DrIvan

Was tempted after other good reviews, then the last few days before holidays popped up at top of profile. Thought fuck that bad service coming up knowing she is off.

That was about 2 weeks ago and it is still there and so is she. very obviously trying to drum up business and not getting enough cash to go lol.

Well spotted - this is one to avoid. Don't think she will drum up much business like this!