Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty99999  (Read 565 times)

31 review(s) for Pretty99999 (24 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wakizachi

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Saw Pretty about a month and a half ago and got a B2B for 30mins with OW @ £90.

Girl: 7/10 - pics on AW are brushed, but she's still is a pretty girl! Tries to have an awkward chat but english is not great. Tits are nice and busty and by far her best features. Size 8 but a pot/beer belly.

Location: 4/10 - Right next to a busy pub with building all around - I was super conscious about being there. But, I did go at lunchtime and might be different in the night?

Flat: 1/10 - Guys, this flat f*cking stinks! Stinks so bad that it attaches onto you - i cant put my finger on what the small is but I can only describe it as a dead granny in a granny rubbed carpet! Awful - disgusting!

Service: 7.5/10 - service was good. You start on the massage tabel and then move to the bed for the actual B2B. Shes very good with her body and even uses her feet on your c*ck! you can touch all over including her p*ssy but no finger. OW was average - nothing to write home about.

Overall happy with the service, and would normal give a positive, but the flat - F*ck me, still gives me nightmares - so I think Neutral is fair!

Offline G.Raff

Thanks for that, I've been thinking to give her a go but I'll give it a miss, I won't be able to relax if the place is so bad.

Offline DMC

I've not seen her for a while but did exchange messages with her a few weeks ago.

She mentioned she'd been enjoying durian fruit which were in season.

For anyone who's smelt the durian fruit, you know how bad it smells! Could that have been it?

For anyone who hasn't smelt a durian, descriptions online range from 'turpentine and onions, garnished with a gym sock' through to 'raw sewage'. And its a persistent odour can linger for several days,

So not good but might just have been a temporary stink rather than a permanent one?!