Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlett Vivi - Bexleyheath  (Read 564 times)

2 review(s) for ILFORD ROOMS (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline candec

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication: There are two girls who work at this location, but only Alisa speaks English, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Location: Behind a parade of shops close to Bexleyheath Railway station. This was probably the worst place I have ever punted at. The alley
behind the shops was busy with workmen fitting a new Italian restaurant next door. When I got to the door, one of the workmen was sitting on the step next door smoking a fag. When I walked up the stairs to the landing there were curtains instead of doors. The bedroom was tatty and grubby. It was a really basic knocking shop!

The girl:  The pictures are definitely of her although she is smaller than I thought she'd be. She looked quite cute in her teeshirt and shorts. Maybe about 5ft 2inch. She had a nice little bum and soft B cup boobs. The problem was she spoke no English at all.

The session: She started by giving me covered oral, but her technique was way too rough to enjoy. I was sufficiently aroused though to have sex with her in doggy position. She was very tight and I took it slowly because I felt I was a bit too big for her. I opted for a slow hand job finish just so I could play with her tits and fondle her tight little bum.