Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cadence courtesan Dartford  (Read 282 times)

1 review(s) for Cadence Courtesan (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Kentman27

External Link/Members Only

Comms: knew how to talk to the call handler this time think he might get alot of people messing him around. Asked for half hour.Told 90 and what hotel and told to call once arrived. Once i arrived was given room number.

Venue: hotel near m20 lenham maidstone

Wg/photos: when she opened the door i was pleasantly suprissed. Pritty young face.

Personality/attitude: she was definitely new to aw but she was knew to pleasing a man. Asked what things i liked i told her owo deepthroat sex and finish in her mouth.

Services: started off with a slow blowjob got me rock hard. I asked her to deepthroat doesnt look like she had done it much but she tried. Lots of kissing on the lips more like a gfe. Told her to bend over she obliged. Fucked her like that untill i was ready to cum. Pulled the condom off and she sucked me fast and hard untill i cummed in her mouth. She had swallowed it by the time she came up. And gave me a cheeky smile.

Verdict: as with all kent courtesans ive been with they all are able to provide a good service. Defiantly recommend

Looks: 8/10
Hygiene: 10/10
Attitude: 10/10
Services 7/10