Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for a VERY reliable SP in Zone 1  (Read 919 times)

Offline Rajsen

Hi all,

I'm looking for a recommendation for a punt I'm planning for next week.

After a couple of let down's and last min cancellations, I'm looking for a reliable SP for an early morning weekday punt (~8am) either around the St Pancras / Euston area or London Bridge.
Not looking for too much in the way or services, but good proper full on DFK is a must. In terms of physical appearance, max size 12 with a nice face and a decent set of tits (D/DD/E...) - no preference on nationality. I'm looking to spend between £150 and £180, with a max of £200 if some of the more PSE services are offered, i.e. Snowballing, Rimming, WS.

Looking at reviews on here, the obvious candidates are Mia Bubble, who recently cancelled on me just as I approached her flat (review to come), and Ellie Rose, who is hard to get hold of and possibly not available at the moment.

Are there any other recommendations that anyone could provide?
Thanks,
Raj

Online Jonestown

You're going to struggle to find someone to agree a booking at 8am on anyway of the week, especially if they are not already known to you.

Offline Rajsen

I've had some success with early morning punts in the past, most notably with SexxyGabby (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) when she was touring London and Tara - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=268087.0

I was thinking about trying HOD, but I don't know what time they open. I have a feeling its 10am, which is a bit late for me.

Online Jonestown

I've had some success with early morning punts in the past, most notably with SexxyGabby (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) when she was touring London and Tara - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=268087.0

I was thinking about trying HOD, but I don't know what time they open. I have a feeling its 10am, which is a bit late for me.

Yes, they open at 10.00 or 10.30.

You might have some success with the more reliable agencies, Diva etc. with so many girls on their books there must be some who'd be up for an early turn, worth asking I'd have thought.

Offline Malvolio

The Blueberry Girl is pretty much opposite St Pancras station and does early morning meets.  I'd say she has an OK face rather than a nice face, but she certainly does DFK and provides a pretty full-on experience.