Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New user - thanks for the Reading recommendations  (Read 1356 times)

Offline Tricky Dickie

After lurking for a while I thought I'd sign up and say "hi". And also say thanks for the recommendations I've read so far for the Reading scene. Based just on what I've read here I've had a couple of meetings each with Leticia and Lucy. Both cuties and both huge fun though in different ways.

kenw1

In what way are Lucy and Letica different as I cannot make up my mind which to see next

Offline Tricky Dickie

Oh no, I'm not falling for that! Comparing women - especially ones who are friends - sounds like a great way to reduce the amount of quality nookie I get!  :D

What sort of things are you looking for that would steer you towards one girl rather than the other?

kenw1

Oh no, I'm not falling for that! Comparing women - especially ones who are friends - sounds like a great way to reduce the amount of quality nookie I get!  :D

What sort of things are you looking for that would steer you towards one girl rather than the other?

How much of an accent has Leticia got as I have a hearing impairment and find accents a problem?

Offline Tricky Dickie

How much of an accent has Leticia got as I have a hearing impairment and find accents a problem?

Sorry, didn't see this before. Leticia has got a slight accent but her english is excellent. I'm not good with accents myself and I had no trouble at all. Plus she's a really nice girl (or seems to be) so even if you do have trouble I'm sure she'll help you out.

Why not get her to whisper in your ear? ;) Just the thought makes me want to have a "lie down".