Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Stone - Portsmouth  (Read 1155 times)

72 review(s) for Emma Stone (55 positive, 5 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dogfather

Touring was:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms were good. Flexible and easy to arrange with. Was in Southsea for a few days. Parking was close by and free but would be a lot tougher on a hot day.
The arrangements weren't perfect for me but I went with it due to the good reviews on here from when she was actually punted.

Must admit I wasn't really feeling this punt beforehand so went into it with a show me what you can do attitude (Can't pass up a northern girl either, love em).

Got the room number just after the time and wandered up passing her mate (I guessed later) on the way.
Lovely look for me, as per her pics, tight petite body and about 29 I'd say. Similar body to Cindy Veron. She said to shower and when done she was ready on the bed.
Got stuck in, and she did too, after a bit of exploration from me.
She didn't really let up on my cock with her mouth until I fucked her doggy. Got DT and she is a good shag. CIM and swallow finish. Lovely job.
Then got a massage for 15 minutes and a couple of requests to get in the shower. No offer of a second try (the top girls always suggest it without any prompting) or to fuck her ass.
Left cleaner than I walked in and feeling a bit meh. Passed her mate again as I left.

Pros
Swallow
Tight body
Clamps on with oral

Cons
No second try
About 40 mins playtime of an hour.
Pricey for the service compared to local.

Summary, nice girl and I was happy with her look. Service would be a bit pricey for some. Not enough here to make me return which is a shame. I guess she knows when to blow guys away with her service. 

Overall 6 out of 10.
Would I return? No.