Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty nicky - Weston - super - Mare  (Read 1138 times)

7 review(s) for busty nicky (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline vronsky100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

07732 844251

Comms: Straightforward by text. Contacted earlier in the day and then shortly before the meet.

Busty Nicky - I wasn't expecting anyone in the first flush of youth so when she opened the door I wasn't surprised. As someone mentioned in an previous review - think "farmer's wife" - ruddy cheeks, plump face and stocky bod.

My reason for going was again a previous review, which praised her attention to cock and that, together with my fetid imagination led to making the appointment.

She has a modern flat with a sitting room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom with ensuite. All mod cons. I was asked to remove my shoes on entry.

Once we'd exchanged pleasantries we went to the bedroom, where I explained that I wanted the "Cock bursting hand relief" (see AW advert) for £40. She said that a lot of men go for that as a way of getting to know her, and after they come back for the £80 job. I thought to myself that there was no chance of me going for that little number but cock relief was just what I wanted.

I went to tidy myself up in the ensuite and when I returned she was by the bed in a pair of panties and no bra. I got onto the towel on the bed face down and after a couple of back rubs she went to my arse and started caressing my buttocks and balls. This was very sexy and I raised my bum giving her more access. She stroked my perenium and squeezed it gently. This went on for five minutes but no credit card swipes. She then asked me to turn over and started on my cock and balls. I asked her to rub my balls and she gave a lot of attention to them while grasping my cock. So she teased my balls and cock for about ten to fifteen minutes making me very aroused and ready to blow. I attempted to get my tongue in her mouth and she opened it a tad but not DFK. eventually I started to move my cock in her hand and after about five minutes I came onto my stomach.

She cleaned me up with some wet wipes, and I went to the bathroom again to have a quick wash. We had a chat about the weather etc and I was on my way. When I left the flat I went into the lobby where I met a resident looking at the rain pissing down. She didn't give me a funny look so I presumed she didn't know where I'd been.

Would I return - highly unlikely but she did give me a nice wank.

Offline dogsbollocks

love this review - so funny  :lol: but also amazingly informative. Not sure I'm that desperate for a wank but you never know..