Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ClassyRoxy-Elite (bournemouth)  (Read 1793 times)

2 review(s) for ClassyRoxy29 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline anon1989

External Link/Members Only

I saw Roxy about a year ago. Again I was working in the area and had a look to see who was free. (Nothing like a punt whilst on the clock!)

Comms: Sent a text about 12pm, got a reply 30mins later.  Times arranged (Booked for 3pm) and got a postcode.

Location: Easy to find residential area with plenty of on-street parking. Small house in a cul-de-saq.  Small bedroom but clean and tidy. Double bed with a floor to ceiling mirror on the end. Nice touch!

Meet: 30min for £75. which was a £10 off discount for the day. Roxy answered the door in a sexy knee length dress. She was quite chatty but came across a tad ditzy. Definitely the girl in the pics. Very petite with big fake boobs. Not every ones cup of tea but works for me. Heavy make up, her face pic is clear to see so people can make there own mind up.

No details were discussed before hand. Gave her the notes and she disappeared down stairs for 5 mins whilst a had a quick shower. Started with a  massage, DFK and HJ, OWO (with strict, stern instructions not to CIM) , RO, face sitting, 69, condom on, started miss, then a very deep hard pounding in doggy. Just as I was getting close a thought fuck it lets try my luck. Slowed down and started some anal play. slide a thumb in her ass and asked the question. She obliged, grabbed some lube from her bedside cabinet and said as long as she goes on top. She was very accommodating to what I wanted and I really enjoyed watching some of it in that huge mirror.

Would return again.

Offline DrConners

Not every ones cup of tea but works for me. Heavy make up, her face pic is clear to see so people can make there own mind up.

Well I have to applaud your honesty, sounds like you had a good time ...............

But God-DANG!! She's terrifying  :scare:  :scare:  :scare:

Thanks for the review regardless  :hi:

Offline downthehatch

I believe this should be in the South west forum.

Offline Jamboney

Good review, even if it is in the wrong section. You could park a bus between those tits so she won’t be one for me to consider.

Offline Shortandsensible

Even though not my type, and yes really not keen on the make up and figure, I keep looking at her profile. Is she a good shag? Dirty? Also, why do you think she is so skinny? Just likes to be that way or possible drug problem?

Offline bristolman123

She seems confused.  Age shown as 21 but in description states "I am 29".   So probably about 45 then.  Also describes herself as "Elegant Courtesan" Hmmm. No.

Offline Gunner69

Good review, even if it is in the wrong section. You could park a bus between those tits so she won’t be one for me to consider.

i agree with Jamboney, but bigger than a bus. they look stuck on !  ;)

Offline anon1989

Even though not my type, and yes really not keen on the make up and figure, I keep looking at her profile. Is she a good shag? Dirty? Also, why do you think she is so skinny? Just likes to be that way or possible drug problem?

I didn't get any impression of a drug problem. She has her own car, a job, her house is all normal. She does smoke. What do you mean by dirty?

Offline lutofisk

After the review and reviewing the profile she looks great to me and interested to see her :hi:. Which area in Bournemouth is she located, close to good roads?

Offline Shortandsensible

Ok thanks, I’m thinking about it actually now. Something different I suppose generally my favourite is a size 10-12.

Offline Dorsetpunter

I had a booking with Roxy a few months ago, all organised at short notice, comms were good, location was fine, not too far from Castlepoint, but when I got there I just didn’t fancy her so I told her and left.

This was before she had face pictures on her profile so I couldn’t say I had been misled and within a few days she had actually loaded a number of pictures showing exactly what she looked like so anyone booking her knew who they would be meeting..

Therefore it didn’t seem appropriate to do a review as I couldn’t exactly rate it. I am rubbish at ages  but I wouldn’t put her in her 20s and I felt she was thin rather than slim. From our brief interaction I would say she could be a good punt, certainly she came across as nice and keen to meet me and was perfectly pleasant when I said I was leaving she just wasn’t  for me.

Offline anon1989

I had a booking with Roxy a few months ago, all organised at short notice, comms were good, location was fine, not too far from Castlepoint, but when I got there I just didn’t fancy her so I told her and left.

:D :D I don't think I could be so brutally honest!

She is genuine, English and her pics are (now) clear and up to date.  I like a petite girl, no surprises with Roxy. A lot of the girls on A/W are bigger than they portray themselves.  Or leave you taking a gamble due to very little to go on.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 10:04:22 am by anon1989 »

Offline Joe Pineapples

Regarding the anal (not on her preferences list, but mentioned in her bio) did she charge extra?

Offline time_to_play

She looks like a techno dance queen that doesn't sleep much.