Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Stone - Euston - my kind of dirty  (Read 7851 times)

72 review(s) for Emma Stone (55 positive, 5 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Perrier

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30 mins PSE

Phoned mid afternoon and booked for early evening

Above some shops down the side of the station - easy to find, anonymous and safe.

I popped to the loo and as I entered the room she already had a dildo up her arse - which I was kind of expecting having read some other reviews, but still a fantastic way to start.

Couldn’t wait to get my cock down her throat - in fact at one point she was going at it so hard, it was kind of uncomfortable bashing against the back of her throat..... lots of spitting and mess and happy for me to be fingering both holes whilst she was at it.

She is interesting looking, kind of a fantasy bar I’ve, but in tidy shape if you like them petite and firm

Seemed pretty much up for anything - happy to take a face fucking and after a gentle start, balls deep anal as hard as you like, swapping between holes with no change of condom.

Decided to finish in her mouth - and she put a huge effort into it.

I think I need to re-visit some of my other reviews - she has redefined service for me - she was 100% focussed from the second I walked in until I left

I’m certainly going to be back there at some point.

Offline Cunning Punt

I've been put off this girl because of some of the comments on here but you've convinced me!  :hi:

On to the HL for a 30mins meet whenever she is fairly local to me.

Thanks for the review.

Offline Perrier

I was similar - and she may well be a racist nut job that has outed someone in the past - but with the usual sensible precautions, I was happy to give it a go - and I’m glad I did

Offline Bartolomeo

I was similar - and she may well be a racist nut job that has outed someone in the past - but with the usual sensible precautions, I was happy to give it a go - and I’m glad I did

racist?