Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie FBSM Baker Street - Blonde Bombshell  (Read 1183 times)

Offline mwang39

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Messaged her on the same day and she replied relatively quick, £50 for 1 hour, Gave me a postcode and once near she gave me the flat number, although there was a few minutes in between me messaging her and her buzzing me in. Lucky it's on a residential street so it looks like you're just visiting some friends.

Price: £120 B2B + HR, incall

Venue: 3rd or 4th floor so some stairs are required, decent size room with dedicated massage table, no hole for your face but she had one of those travel pillows which worked well. Shower/toilet is a bit small and pressure isn't great, also no dedicated toiletries so it's really just a quick water wash.

Sophie: She is the girl in the photos and gotta say she is quite beautiful, looks better in real life! Plain make up and dressed in casual clothes. Greeted me warmly.

Massage: Enquired about an erotic massage and she quoted £120. Agreed and stripped off and laid on the table. Sophie then came in and began the massage. Oddly she started on the legs and slowly worked her way around and up. She is a very competent masseuse and I wouldn't mind coming back just for a massage. It was so good that I actually fell asleep and only woke up from my slumber when she started the extras. Stripped off revealing a curvy body, fantastic tits and arse that I couldn't keep my hands off. Started the B2B and having a fit, curvy, oily lady all over you is absolutely wonderful. Finally got asked to turn and the fun carried on, she soon started the HJ, not the best I've had but was already pumped up from the B2B. Struggled to finish and could tell she was a bit annoyed as she asked are you ready to cum. Wanted to finish with her rubbing her soft body against me but she said she didn't want to get cum on her body so in the end just came over her hand and my stomach. Finished off with a head massage, requested a shower and paid her the money after.

Summary: Sophie is a beautiful girl with a fantastic figure, her B2B is very sensual and her skin is very soft. Her HJ isn't the worse but also nothing worth shouting about, her service does seem to be quite temperamental as some have reported that she allowed fingering and was happy to have cum on her but with me she seemed a bit cold. Nevertheless still a great FBSM.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 11:30:28 pm by mwang39 »

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the frank review  :drinks:

So the great bit of this encounter was her oily sliding? 
Did she welcome fondling?  Allow frigging?  A-play?

If she was dodging cum and giving a meh HR then that's a pretty limited service @ 120 (especially given all the hoo-hah about another SP and her price hike).

Offline mwang39

No worries!

I think it largely depends on her mood as some have seemed to have gotten more out of her. Her B2B is very sensual and for someone with her looks and body, it is worth it. Just about.

She was happy for my hands to go everywhere, I didn't try to stick any fingers in but did stroke the outside. She did try a little A-play but as it's not my thing I stopped her.

Apologies my slang isn't up to scratch, what's frigging?

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the very pertinent extra detail.

You can definitely do better VFM for what you describe.

For your edification External Link/Members Only