Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roseangel Wimbledon - as good as ever  (Read 1099 times)

jingleballicks

External Link/Members Only

Third visit to Rosie having jonesed for a few weeks . . . Rosie is as cute as ever and we were soon engaged in DFK and nipple play, followed by a deep OWO BJ and her enthusiastic anal play. In only a few minutes I found myself spreadeagled on the bed with her middle finger plunged up my arse and my cock deep in her mouth. Every time she came up for air there'd be more DFK, and I wanted to check out some of the previous reports of smokers' breath, so I diligently explored the inside of her mouth with my tongue and found only fresh-tasting girl mouth, no trace of a fag at all!

While we were in 69 I thought, there's a rough rule of thumb that what a girl likes doing to you, she likes having done to her; so after rimming her with tongue and fingers, I started to explore a light finger penetration of her arse. She didn't object and seemed to be quite enjoying it as I simultaneously swirled around her clit with my tongue.

When we unwound and I asked to fuck her, she applied a rubber with her mouth and hopped on, all the while making her typical cute and funny faces of surprise and delight. As she rode me and kept coming down for DFK, I reached around, slipped part of my finger into her arse and whispered in her ear, (even tho it's not listed on her profile) Would she like her bottom fucked? Cue more pretend surprise and the promising answer "Maybe". So I carried on gently finger-fucking her arse and stretching her out a bit. After a bit she jumped off, whipped off the current condom and replaced it as quick as you like, and gently guided me into her bottom, maintaining full eye contact with a sweet smile all the while. While I love anal play and the idea of fucking this gorgeous girl's arse, the reality for me was a loss of sensation (once past the ring) and I quickly lost my stiffy, alas.

Not to worry. Rosie jumped off, grabbed my cock in one hand while pushing my legs up with the other, and gave me the deep rimming of a lifetime.
Then she returned to finger-fucking me while sucking my cock until I came buckets.

As I was recovering and vaguely wondering about round 2, I noticed that the time had flown and hour was almost up! Good times . . .