Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do you do when the WG does not live up to agreement after the paperwork?  (Read 943 times)

lurker

So I recently set up a lesbian duo and explicitly confirmed with the WG that there would be lesbian action involved (review already posted).  However, after the paperwork as the session unfolded I suggested, then asked, but both girls deferred from actual oral sex on the other (kissing pubic hair is not oral sex).  After asking,  just gave up and enjoyed the rest of the session.  However, it raised a question as to how more experienced punters handle these things.  How do you handle it if something you have confirmed is on offer before the paperwork -- say CIM, CIF, DFK, or in my case lesbian oral sex in a duo -- is refused during the session? 

Offline peewee

Name and shame, hoping others will boycott them.

Mark Andrews

So I recently set up a lesbian duo and explicitly confirmed with the WG that there would be lesbian action involved (review already posted).  However, after the paperwork as the session unfolded I suggested, then asked, but both girls deferred from actual oral sex on the other (kissing pubic hair is not oral sex).  After asking,  just gave up and enjoyed the rest of the session.  However, it raised a question as to how more experienced punters handle these things.  How do you handle it if something you have confirmed is on offer before the paperwork -- say CIM, CIF, DFK, or in my case lesbian oral sex in a duo -- is refused during the session?

Spread the word on every forum possible - it's a con that they do this!!

Quesadilla

From talking to my experienced bi regulars apparently the fake lesbian thing is common as anything - eg faking being into oral and as soon as the punter is not looking a hand goes over the pussy or pushes the other WG away.

If you're not bi, definitely should not advertise FFMs!!

However, OWO and other items at discretion are obviously a  bit less black and white.

vt

From talking to my experienced bi regulars apparently the fake lesbian thing is common as anything - eg faking being into oral and as soon as the punter is not looking a hand goes over the pussy or pushes the other WG away.

If you're not bi, definitely should not advertise FFMs!!

However, OWO and other items at discretion are obviously a  bit less black and white.

Some guys don't want lesbian interaction on a FFM, they want all the attention on them, so nothing wrong with the girls offering a non-interactive service for those guys.

I'd want the action going all 3 ways, a snog-, fuck-, suck- and lick-fest, so I agree that if the girls advertise or verbally promise full lesbian interaction and then don't deliver it, they should be named & shamed.