Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone has seen her?  (Read 946 times)

mrhappypants

Advert

Your single enquiry thread has appeared at the same time and for the same agency as another thread which is blatantly trying to promote said same agency.

Offline bqaj

Do not need to do that amigo, i am an expat worker in London, stop the drama....

Offline charlie.mac

Did you see her in the end? I've seen her profile on AW and I'm interested in seeing her.

Offline expeller

Did you see her in the end? I've seen her profile on AW and I'm interested in seeing her.

What is the AW link?

Offline tantric talents

She charges an extra £30 to COB.
I have never understood WTF that is all about?
To clean herself after would require 5 mins in the shower which if she has any professionalism she should do before the next appointment anyway!
Do the agencies really think we are that stupid?  :dash:

Offline hw189

Here is her AW advert, £20 cheaper than her agency rates:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Strange, she is Eastern European through agency and a Brazilian nationality through AW.

Offline tantric talents

Strange, she is Eastern European through agency and a Brazilian nationality through AW.

Not only that but she must have a Tardis as she can be at Paddington or Stratford/Mile End for simultaneous incalls !
Are we sure this is the same girl? :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 10:42:31 am by tantric talents »

Offline hw189

The same girl according to the photographs, they have simply been flipped to the opposite side to her agency pics. Photos may have been stolen though, who knows? Only way to find out is if someone visits / has visited her via AW and verified her.

Stevensmiles

She charges an extra £30 to COB.
I have never understood WTF that is all about?
To clean herself after would require 5 mins in the shower which if she has any professionalism she should do before the next appointment anyway!
Do the agencies really think we are that stupid?  :dash:

Absolutely right.
Why end at COB.

Why not COH (Cum on hair extra £40)
CIC (Cum in a cup (no charge coz she’s stopped taking sugar)
 :lol:

Offline charlie.mac

The same girl according to the photographs, they have simply been flipped to the opposite side to her agency pics. Photos may have been stolen though, who knows? Only way to find out is if someone visits / has visited her via AW and verified her.

Surely it's the same girl if the photos were verified by AW? Or are they notorious for letting people fake it? I'm new to punting.

Online scutty brown

Surely it's the same girl if the photos were verified by AW? Or are they notorious for letting people fake it? I'm new to punting.

Verification is easy to forge