Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Old Street  (Read 1448 times)

Offline NIK

I have noticed a lot of prossies recently seem to be based here. Not an area I am familiar with, although looking at the map it seems to be relatively near the Barbican where I have been several times.
Is there any particular reason Old Street seems newly fashionable with prossies or is it just coincidence?

Online Jonestown

I have noticed a lot of prossies recently seem to be based here. Not an area I am familiar with, although looking at the map it seems to be relatively near the Barbican where I have been several times.
Is there any particular reason Old Street seems newly fashionable with prossies or is it just coincidence?

I think they have always been there, but now, as it's close to the city and the rich boys with disposable income it gets more of a spotlight, similar to Liverpool Street.

imtheman

Old Street has always been popular with WGs. Close to Barbican, Liverpool Street and walkable from Bank, St Paul's, Aldgate and other areas it has a great catchment area for people with good earnings and levels of disposable incone. Sadly lots of Romanians have flooded the area for the easy pickings.

mrhappypants

Nik, Not sure if there is a link but over the last 10 years the "Silicon Roundabout" (as the Old Street roundabout has become know) has become the location for literally thousands of IT and softwear development companies.  There is a technology boom centred here.  That is a lot of softwear developers with flexible hours and disposable income....

imtheman

'Literally' thousands? Latest 2017 tech review shows just under 150 technology and media companies within a one mile radius of Old Street or Silicon Roundabout.

But the resulting influx of disposable income is indeed true.

Offline Belgarion

There are a lot of serviced apartments and low cost flats there

Also has lots of transport links.

There are a few Brazilians that operate there so one has to be careful as some of those set ups could be raided due to the number of ladies working there

mrhappypants

'Literally' thousands? Latest 2017 tech review shows just under 150 technology and media companies within a one mile radius of Old Street or Silicon Roundabout.

Conceeded.  I cannot quote a primary source; I was repeating an observation of a friend who is himself leading a start up.

Offline PilotMan

Conceeded.  I cannot quote a primary source; I was repeating an observation of a friend who is himself leading a start up.

I say your friend is indeed closer to the truth.

There are a shed load of tech companies around the area and wider area within a ten minute walk, I would estimate that there are thousands. I know because I have an office there, work the area, have customers there. There's probably 150 on Great Eastern St alone, just figure out the amount of office space in the vicinity and 150 doesn't scratch the surface.

150 may refer to "Industry names" and not take in to account businesses like mine that support these companies.

There are lots of council / ex-council blocks either side of Old street, plenty of private flats as well where WG's operate from.

Any office in the city (EC) is a max of 15 minutes walk from Old St.

Old st has good transport links.

What's not to like for a WG?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 12:36:57 pm by PilotMan »

Online Jonestown

Do geeks actually fuck, don't they just have an app for that sort of thing ?

Offline PilotMan

Do geeks actually fuck, don't they just have an app for that sort of thing ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Personally I don't think area is amazing. I wouldn't work there if I didn't have to.
Usually when I am there I cat sit for a friend.
I don't find area safe enough for a single woman to wonder around.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

150 may refer to "Industry names" and not take in to account businesses like mine that support these companies

Entirely agreed. But even before the tech boom, the Old Street roundabout had some large firms nearby.

Offline PilotMan

Personally I don't think area is amazing. I wouldn't work there if I didn't have to.

It's busy now and in the morning there's lots of rubbish strewn across the streets from the previous nights partying. The Shoreditch Hipsters piss me off and all the people who are located more than a mile away, e.g. Bethnal Green and proclaim to be in Shoreditch and think they're so cool. My office rent went up from £28k 2012 to £64k 2016.  :dash:

However, I wouldn't say it's unsafe, it's very busy 24/7 and I doubt a single girl would be particularly vulnerable.

P.S. Michelle, you ignored my request for a booking recently  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

P.P.S. Let me know if you need a pussy sitter  :lol: :lol:

mrhappypants

The high rise developments along the city road look like someone has got a fuckin' huge backhander for planning permissions on bollox residential accommodation (buy-to-leave money laundering more like) but day and evening the worst you'll have to deal with is some Hoxton-fin wanker having a "beard-off" with his trendy mates (apologies to any fully-bearded Hoxton-fin wankers that may be in the audience).
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 07:16:44 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline puntingpumping1920

- choice of accommodation is vast

-Great transport wise.

- Busy with a lot of working professionals, tourists and party-goers 

Does points listed are great for a whore to locate their business in old-street

« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 07:20:46 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline joe diddley

- choice of accommodation is vast

-Great transport wise.

- Busy with a lot of working professionals, tourists and party-goers 

Does points listed are great for a whore to locate their business in old-street

Also, high turnover of single people and trendy twinkies moving in and out of the area meaning that the appearance and activities of a WG are unlikely to attract much attention as they might in a more family-focused residential area.

YidArmy

Hence the prevalence of strip clubs and whores in that area. Young men with disposable income need pussy. That will always be true.

Offline PilotMan

Online Yankee21

Rents aren't that high for somewhere close to the city