Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Croydon Columbian NIKKI CUM FUC ME X  (Read 1675 times)

sean70

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Intro

I knew this punt was going to end in tears, they always do when my Plan A and Plan B fall through. Should have just called it a night but you know how it is. Had a quick search as to who was within reasonable distance from me and came across this young lady so made the call.

Comms

English girl answered so immediately detected this was the maid/pimp. Enquired if she was available at my requested time. She confirmed she was and agreed to send the post code. It arrived within a few mins. I then text back confirming services. The maid replied that Nikki does FK and OWO is subject to hygiene. So no attempt by the maid thereafter to disguise that she is not the maid/pimp. I said to the maid well I know my hygiene is top notch and have never been refused OWO but I want to be sure don't want any drama when I get there otherwise I'll book somebody else. Maid re-confirmed if that is so there will be no issues.

1 bed house a stone throw from the town centre. Not the most discrete location. From what I saw it was clean and tidy and her room although small was fit for purpose. She was the only one there at the time but I suspect it is a common base for other WGs

Price

£70 - 30 mins: Agreed FK, OWO, Sex

Appearance

- The girl in the pics but as to be expected some photoshop has taken place but it is her
- Classic South American shape, huge bum, small waist, huge boobs (E cup I think), size 10
- Chunkish thighs though with cellulite evident
- Shoulder length hair
- Clean

Greeted me in red lingerie and high heels that she had difficulty walking in! Opened door and led me to the bedroom was getting hard watching that backside. Nikki's English is very basic and we had to use Google translator a few times when things started to go downhill.

Services

FK:-
As her English was minimal and this was a short meet no need for pre chit-chat so stripped of her lingerie to reveal some huge boobs and nipples. Stood up whilst caressing those melons for some FK got a "no baby" ... "I not do" mild protests followed by me but thought fuck it not the end of the world. My mouth went to work on those melons admittedly I was prob a bit rough lol but got a "go easy papi...go easy" This carried on for a few mins before I dived on the bed for some OWO.

OWO:-
Laid on the bed and Nikki pulled out the wipes rubbed the shaft and surrounding area for what I thought was going to be some lovely oral. Instead she slid my cock in between her huge breast for a tit wank. Admittedly not had one of these for a while and was quite enjoying a good tit fuck could have popped there and then and she was really into it and made a lot of effort.

I was rock hard now and ready for some sensual OWO but as soon as we finished she reached for the mac. This time my protests were a bit more firm but she was adamant no OWO pointing to her throat then got up and showed me some cough sweets!!!! So I said to her but I discussed and agreed this with your maid showed her my phone text messages she then got her phone out indicating put it into to google translator to which she responded but she don't speak for me WTF!!!! On other days I would have just fucked her anyway but instead said I booked specifically for these services otherwise I would not have booked. I told her lets abandoned the meet and can I have a partial refund to which she said no pointing to her body/tits saying I have seen her naked and sucked nipples etc etc. I said fine no issues not going to argue with a WG so started to get dressed. To her credit she understood my frustration and as I was getting dressed she went back to her bag, smiled and said papi sorry and refunded £30.

Sex:-
None

Positives

- The girl in the pics so no B&S going on which can be common with Latino's
- A great pump and dump option
- Good hygiene
- Understood my frustration and provided partial refund don't imagine a Rom doing that

Negatives

- The maid screwed up my evening I suspect this has happened before but by then the punter is there and 90% will go with the punt anyway
- The sore throat excuse? jury is out for me if this is genuine. I am sure if I offered another £20 her throat would be miraculously okay

Conclusion/Rating

5/10

I have marked this as a neutral because she offered a partial refund without anymore prompting from me, she had a nice personality and on another day when I am not bothered about FK or OWO I would go back. I imagine she would be a good fuck so TOFFT anyone?

Offline Fully Sated

« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 01:29:35 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Sean 70  Thanks for the review . Sounds like she is worth a visit especially now we are pre-armed with the info. from your experiences  :thumbsup:

For sure if she had a sore throat you don't want to be ramming anything down there  :scare:

Generally was she a bit " stand offish and uptight  " or did she relax and get into the swing of things ?

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Intro

I knew this punt was going to end in tears, they always do when my Plan A and Plan B fall through. Should have just called it a night but you know how it is. Had a quick search as to who was within reasonable distance from me and came across this young lady so made the call.

Comms

English girl answered so immediately detected this was the maid/pimp. Enquired if she was available at my requested time. She confirmed she was and agreed to send the post code. It arrived within a few mins. I then text back confirming services. The maid replied that Nikki does FK and OWO is subject to hygiene. So no attempt by the maid thereafter to disguise that she is not the maid/pimp. I said to the maid well I know my hygiene is top notch and have never been refused OWO but I want to be sure don't want any drama when I get there otherwise I'll book somebody else. Maid re-confirmed if that is so there will be no issues.

1 bed house a stone throw from the town centre. Not the most discrete location. From what I saw it was clean and tidy and her room although small was fit for purpose. She was the only one there at the time but I suspect it is a common base for other WGs

Price

£70 - 30 mins: Agreed FK, OWO, Sex

Appearance

- The girl in the pics but as to be expected some photoshop has taken place but it is her
- Classic South American shape, huge bum, small waist, huge boobs (E cup I think), size 10
- Chunkish thighs though with cellulite evident
- Shoulder length hair
- Clean

Greeted me in red lingerie and high heels that she had difficulty walking in! Opened door and led me to the bedroom was getting hard watching that backside. Nikki's English is very basic and we had to use Google translator a few times when things started to go downhill.

Services

FK:-
As her English was minimal and this was a short meet no need for pre chit-chat so stripped of her lingerie to reveal some huge boobs and nipples. Stood up whilst caressing those melons for some FK got a "no baby" ... "I not do" mild protests followed by me but thought fuck it not the end of the world. My mouth went to work on those melons admittedly I was prob a bit rough lol but got a "go easy papi...go easy" This carried on for a few mins before I dived on the bed for some OWO.

OWO:-
Laid on the bed and Nikki pulled out the wipes rubbed the shaft and surrounding area for what I thought was going to be some lovely oral. Instead she slid my cock in between her huge breast for a tit wank. Admittedly not had one of these for a while and was quite enjoying a good tit fuck could have popped there and then and she was really into it and made a lot of effort.

I was rock hard now and ready for some sensual OWO but as soon as we finished she reached for the mac. This time my protests were a bit more firm but she was adamant no OWO pointing to her throat then got up and showed me some cough sweets!!!! So I said to her but I discussed and agreed this with your maid showed her my phone text messages she then got her phone out indicating put it into to google translator to which she responded but she don't speak for me WTF!!!! On other days I would have just fucked her anyway but instead said I booked specifically for these services otherwise I would not have booked. I told her lets abandoned the meet and can I have a partial refund to which she said no pointing to her body/tits saying I have seen her naked and sucked nipples etc etc. I said fine no issues not going to argue with a WG so started to get dressed. To her credit she understood my frustration and as I was getting dressed she went back to her bag, smiled and said papi sorry and refunded £30.

Sex:-
None

Positives

- The girl in the pics so no B&S going on which can be common with Latino's
- A great pump and dump option
- Good hygiene
- Understood my frustration and provided partial refund don't imagine a Rom doing that

Negatives

- The maid screwed up my evening I suspect this has happened before but by then the punter is there and 90% will go with the punt anyway
- The sore throat excuse? jury is out for me if this is genuine. I am sure if I offered another £20 her throat would be miraculously okay

Conclusion/Rating

5/10

I have marked this as a neutral because she offered a partial refund without anymore prompting from me, she had a nice personality and on another day when I am not bothered about FK or OWO I would go back. I imagine she would be a good fuck so TOFFT anyone?

I have to salute you  :hi: on this one getting a refund from a south american woman is almost unheard off. They are the worst in terms of money grabbers and greed so good on you for this.

sean70

Sean 70  Thanks for the review . Sounds like she is worth a visit especially now we are pre-armed with the info. from your experiences  :thumbsup:

For sure if she had a sore throat you don't want to be ramming anything down there  :scare:

Generally was she a bit " stand offish and uptight  " or did she relax and get into the swing of things ?

tbh she comes across as quite a nice girl outside of her WG life. Clearly very experienced and clean which is important to me. Definitely got into things hence why I think she would be a good fuck. My Plan A & B failure had put me in a mood so no OWO pushed me to far

sean70

I have to salute you  :hi: on this one getting a refund from a south american woman is almost unheard off. They are the worst in terms of money grabbers and greed so good on you for this.

I was a bit shocked myself when she went to her bag after flatly rejecting my request for a partial refund. I will try an punt her again. She said she has been here 2 weeks so not sure how long she will be around

I was a bit shocked myself when she went to her bag after flatly rejecting my request for a partial refund. I will try an punt her again. She said she has been here 2 weeks so not sure how long she will be around

They move around weekly, I've seen her advert when she was based in stockwell and camberwell but never took the plunge. But like I said much respect to you for getting a refund, this is the issue when the maid is off site and there is a language barrier between punter and pro$$ie

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

They move around weekly, I've seen her advert when she was based in stockwell and camberwell but never took the plunge. But like I said much respect to you for getting a refund, this is the issue when the maid is off site and there is a language barrier between punter and pro$$ie

Agree 100% with both comments . Getting the refund  :hi: That word does not exist in Portuguese or Spanish   :lol:  Maids can Fuck Up Comms because some say Yes to everything so the Punter does visit and the WG stays busy as well as double booking because they think one may not show up   :blush:

Agree 100% with both comments . Getting the refund  :hi: That word does not exist in Portuguese or Spanish   :lol:  Maids can Fuck Up Comms because some say Yes to everything so the Punter does visit and the WG stays busy as well as double booking because they think one may not show up   :blush:

I agree with you 100 percent :music: :music: I would also like to add that it would be easier for a punter to get a partial refund from a romanian or EE prossie over an south american one.

sean70

Thanks for your review sean70, I thought I would add some photos, there is a great deal of Photoshopping going on:

Hidden Image/Members Only

The 3rd pic is the most accurate representation of face and body shape

Offline pumps

Sorry to hear about that.

I know your frustrations, I always discuss it with the girl before paying and if she can't understand I walk. If she tells me "yes baby, no problemo" and all that shit they talk... i always make sure they explain back to me what it is I'm asking for.

If I'm not 100% satisfied with her  explanation (which is usually sign language) I just walk.

If are able to get the maid in the room, 9 times out of 10 the maid will say yes, without even confirming it with thw girl... I make sure she asks the girl in front of me.

At that point I read the girls  facial expression/reaction to the maids question,  if the prossie just nods/agrees then  were good to go.
If she screws up her face with disgust or shows signs shes not into it and then agrees to do it....(as she might feel  under pressure to earn money)

I just get out of there as she's probably going to deliver really shit head/service.

What a fucking  ball ache to get abit of head  lol

sean70

Cheers Pumps for the tips. As I got back into my car sat there for a few mins with my balls full thinking why did I not ask the WG again re services before handing over the papers! Lesson learned in the punting journey!

Offline pumps

Cheers Pumps for the tips. As I got back into my car sat there for a few mins with my balls full thinking why did I not ask the WG again re services before handing over the papers! Lesson learned in the punting journey!

Easily done.

Bet it won't happen again any time soon.

Offline peter purves

Intro

I knew this punt was going to end in tears, they always do when my Plan A and Plan B fall through. Should have just called it a night but you know how it is.

Mate, been here so many times and still cannot learn from such  lessons  :dash:

I was rock hard now and ready for some sensual OWO but as soon as we finished she reached for the mac. This time my protests were a bit more firm but she was adamant no OWO pointing to her throat then got up and showed me some cough sweets!!!! So I said to her but I discussed and agreed this with your maid showed her my phone text messages she then got her phone out indicating put it into to google translator to which she responded but she don't speak for me WTF!!!! On other days I would have just fucked her anyway but instead said I booked specifically for these services otherwise I would not have booked. I told her lets abandoned the meet and can I have a partial refund to which she said no pointing to her body/tits saying I have seen her naked and sucked nipples etc etc. I said fine no issues not going to argue with a WG so started to get dressed.

I have to admire this - even though many would still continue on with the punt - a man after my heart   :drinks:

To her credit she understood my frustration and as I was getting dressed she went back to her bag, smiled and said papi sorry and refunded £30.

Very glad to hear that you got a partial refund too, since leaving with nothing would have added to any further frustration you had in going through with this
punt-ishment  :thumbsup:

Just going to add her to the Bubble Butt Thread with your review as cross-reference
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 07:34:11 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

pervertpunter

sean70 how could you walk out on a ass like that? holy shit...I would have fucked her anyway

Offline pumps

sean70 how could you walk out on a ass like that? holy shit...I would have fucked her anyway

is it just me rolling my eyes at this comment?

pervertpunter

Offline pumps

why?...

Because I'm sure Nobody cares  what you "would" of done.  Once the prossie has spoilt the  mood it's game over for the majority of punters.

Further more OP I just  realised this is the whore I fucked recently in grove park and sydenham.... I agree how bad her service is. If I realised it was the same hooker I probably wouldn't of bothered.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 06:55:16 pm by pumps »