Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous_Aisha in Canary Wharf  (Read 1915 times)

Offline PilotMan

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

NEGATIVE

Had a punt with this girl today.

Once arranged and agreed over text I wanted confirmation that OWO and CIM was included.

This is my text;

"Is OWO / CIM included in one hour booking?"

No response so I send another text;

"Just let me know what's included in one hour booking."

7 minutes later;
"The prices r 40/15 mins, 60/30 mins, 100/1 hour 69,massage,unlimited sex,HJ,COB,owo and french kiss is included in all my rates, anal and cim is 20 extra on top of my fees !"

So we're all set and I'm expecting to have either 30 or 60 minutes with £20 extra for CIM. (Because profile pictures are deceptive I tend to make my mind up when I see the girl in the flesh as it were, if she’s 7+ I’ll stay the hour)

The flat is in a very smart apartment block in Canary Wharf, there is very limited parking in the area and you’ll be lucky to get on street parking. I arrive at the flat and the girl opens the door, usual style hiding behind it. She isn't made up at all and is wearing shorts and a baggy t shirt, it is the girl in the pictures but not as well presented. She' short, about 5'2", decent enough figure size 6/8 with slightly baggy hips. Obviously doesn't work out. 20 would be the right age.

She asks me how long I want to stay, I would have stayed for 1 hour, but she wasn't as attractive as the photo's so I made it 30 mins. I rate her at a 5/6. I said the fee should be £60 + £20 for CIM. She then says she doesn't do CIM. I ask her to explain because we discussed this on text. She's adamant; "you can stay but I'm not doing this service".

Decision time - should I stay or should I go?

I need to empty my sack, so I decide to stay and hand her £60 - she leaves the room with the money and returns a 30 seconds later. I undress, she undresses and we both get on the bed.

She gets the condom out straight away and puts it on - so no OWO. Starts oral, her technique is OK, nothing fantastic, no eye contact, no noise and a little too far from me to touch her B / small C cup titties. She asks what position I want to start in, I ask her to get on top. Reasonable technique, thrusting up and down, I grope her titties, slap and squeeze her arse, she's OK with that.
We change position and I go doggie, her legs are spread and her arse is down low making it hard to get a good rhythm and go for a good pounding. Now she reaches around to her arse crack and puts her hand there, I’m thinking WTF? Maybe she thinks I'm going to try and do a switch and get in a sneaky anal  :D

I bend her forward a bit more, she takes her hand away and reaches underneath and starts rubbing her clit. She’s moaning and groaning.
It’s a roasting hot day and I’m sweating like I’ve run a marathon, so I hold position, take a few seconds to cool down and get pumping in doggie again. As I get going again unexpectedly I dump a little load; it usually takes me quite a bit more time than that, but it is only a tiny little load.

I pull out and she asks if she should give me some H/R, I say go for it, she tries half heartedly and says that I’ve come already. I tell her to look at how small the load is and keep going; but she’s not happy.

Anyway, we finish up and I go shower.

When I get back she asks me if I’m a member on AW, I say yes. She says “and what you do?” I ask her “what do I do about what”. Can you give me a review, I say yes but we have to make a booking, “OK” she says, “let’s do it now”.
Then she asks “will you give me a positive review”? I say I can make it positive but it will be an honest review and I will mention the fact that she didn’t do CIM even though we had previously discussed it and there was no OWO despite it being in her profile as included. Then she says, that she has had two negative reviews and it isn’t her fault because Blah, Blah, Blah.

I tell her that we had a discussion via text and showed her the text. The she says that is automatically predictive text and I didn't mean to send it, blah, blah, excuses. If you don’t mention something up front or you try to be evasive then punters will feel short changed and to expect bad reviews.

When I get back to looking at her profile, one of the other complaints is exactly that, no OWO despite being agreed. So I think a negative rating is in order.

I saw this girl in the flat as well
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looked OK.

Essex.Fella

Cheers for the heads up..... plenty of them about like this now unfortunately

mrhappypants

This review is posted on the wrong board.  Would one of the helpers move it please?

Offline thekman100

Saved me as well. thanks for doing the review. Pics were plentiful and great so was tempted to book. very grateful.

CIM is getting ridiculously difficult to find now.