Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabs (Gabriella) and English Eleanor duo - Glasgow  (Read 2910 times)

13 review(s) for G_A_B_R_I_E_L_L_A (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
17 review(s) for English-Eleanor (14 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline auldie63

Been seeing Gabs every couple of months for a few years now and we had discussed a duo with the then Sophie but she retired for a while so it never happened. Saw she had returned a short while ago and now doing duos again so jumped right in there.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked a 1hr outcall with them at their pensioners rate of £250. They both arrive on time in ‘civvies’, so as not to alarm the neighbours. A wee chat to discuss the proceedings and they disappear to get into their works gear, stockings, sussies, bra & pants sets. Gabs her usual slim self and Eleanor with a slightly fuller but still beautiful figure, photos on both sites are true representations IMHO.   Smile on my face on seeing this and still on my face when they leave an hour and a good bit more later, no clock watching here.  :yahoo:
Into the bedroom where they start on each other but quickly ‘attack’ me.
There then follows the most amazing time of my life, you cannot beat two girls alternating between sitting on your face and sucking your cock. Unless of course it’s knowing that you can fuck both of them in any way you want. Highlight had to be lying there fingering two pussies whilst there is two mouths doing thing to your genitals that is driving you nuts. :dancegirl:
When they left I was knackered, shagged out, and one really happy bunny. Have only just got the strength back to work this keyboard.
Would I recommend? In SPADES!!!!
Will I repeat? Absolute Must!!!!
Have I went over the top in this review? Certainly but I still can’t get the smile off my coupon. Fucking amazing!  :hi:

Offline Jock D

Nice review Auld Yin.

Just be careful though...a bad case of EAS at your age...could have serious negative consequences for both your mental health and your wallet.

Been seeing Gabs every couple of months for a few years now
  :dancegirl: :angelgirl:

moosehead69

Nice review Auld Yin.

Just be careful though...a bad case of EAS at your age...could have serious negative consequences for both your mental health and your wallet.
  :dancegirl: :angelgirl:

Bit harsh saying he might have EAS because he’s a regular  :D

From his  acid tongue at times on here I’d say the auld yin is nobody’s fool.

Glasgow has a dwindling supply of good, reliable, professional SPs. From his posts it’s clear auldie sees plenty of them, not just G. Securing a handful of them and rotating them is no bad thing, and I suspect auldie knows the score and could teach many of us a thing or two. 

Good review. GLad you had fun. Hope I’m still at it aT your age  :hi:

Bit confused tho. Seem to recall you writing something quite disparaging about big G not so long ago?    :unknown:

Offline Clattypats

Nice review auldie...ya auld devil you... :D :cool:

Offline Happyjose

Nice one Auldie

Thanks for the review

Offline auldie63

Bit confused tho. Seem to recall you writing something quite disparaging about big G not so long ago?    :unknown:
Christ not that again, can none of you tell when it's a wind up? :scare: :yahoo:
From now on I will wait a few days after a post like that then post a BAZINGA! :hi: