Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paige Returns - Directors Lodge, Wharf Rd, Pinxton  (Read 2346 times)

Offline Hereto69

External Link/Members Only

Paige to return from 14 September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :coolgirl:

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I would say that she is up there in my top 6 girls of all time - which covers 38 years in this game.

Here is the roll of honour….

1. Chelsea Hart - Indie, Derby & Mansfield (2010-2021)
2. Ashley Kane - Indie, various locations (2011-2022)
3. LucyBee - Indie, Mansfield (2018-2020)
4. Paige - Directors Lodge (2014-2022)
5. Sarah - Georgian, Oldham (1994-2001)
6. Melody - Directors Lodge (2021-2022)

I’ve just been considering the finances of the situation.

I reckon I saw Chelsea Hart on average between 20 to 30 times a year over an 11 year period. I reckon that is nearly £20k over that period. This was brought up quite a few times during our sessions. It qualified as pillow talk.

I’m not grumbling mind, but it’s surprising when you put it like that. I suppose I’m an addict though. It’s a bit like when they told old Charlie Sheen in court how much he had spent on sex workers, his response was ‘it sure does stack up.

Offline Hereto69

Great info and read as always MTC

I deeply regret having not been on the scene early enough to see CH. Punting, as with anything isn't an issue as long as it doesn't negatively impact our lives or those around us. I'd say that money was an investment, for experiences you obviously enjoy and memories like that last a lifetime.

I'll be going back to DL regularly when Emma and Paige are back.

Offline HailWood

I would say that she is up there in my top 6 girls of all time - which covers 38 years in this game.

The fact that I’ve seen four of your top six and had excellent service from them despite not being as depraved as you Mutiny, is testament to the versatility of these women.

Maybe I should make it five - where’s Ashley these days?

Edit: found her. She’s in Coventry

« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 11:48:49 am by HailWood »

Offline Charliehutton

The fact that I’ve seen four of your top six and had excellent service from them despite not being as depraved as you Mutiny, is testament to the versatility of these women.

Maybe I should make it five - where’s Ashley these days?

Edit: found her. She’s in Coventry

Your link has just reminded me that I've seen Ashley myself, when she was 'Adrienne' at Victoria House back in 2017. She was one of my first ever punts, and a bloody good reason why I became instantly hooked on this marvellous hobby.

I only very rarely have the opportunity to punt in the Northern part of our region, but I've been lucky; I saw LucyB on my only ever visit to Mansfield, and Paige on my only visit to Directors Lodge. So I've seen three of MotC's top six, and for some strange reason, I feel rather proud about that  :)

Melody has the potential to climb that list. The only reason she is at #6 is I have only seen her 6-7 times.

The top 6 are based on 4 key performance indicators. Note though, that all the KPIs are subjective.

- longevity, consistency & reliability
- value for money
- quality of service/filthiness
- physical appearance, attractiveness and body

Most of the top 6 have achieved upper quartile scores across most of the KPIs. However, there are some outliers. For example, Chelsea Hart would’ve scored below average on reliability and LB only average on longevity. Furthermore, Melody could still be dirtier, but I am working on that one.

Straight after a punt, out come the spreadsheets, charts and performance dashboard.

Offline JD1

I may have to check out the Directors Lodge. Usually I only see indie girls off AW but seems the girls at this place are highly regarded.

Your link has just reminded me that I've seen Ashley myself, when she was 'Adrienne' at Victoria House back in 2017. She was one of my first ever punts, and a bloody good reason why I became instantly hooked on this marvellous hobby.

I only very rarely have the opportunity to punt in the Northern part of our region, but I've been lucky; I saw LucyB on my only ever visit to Mansfield, and Paige on my only visit to Directors Lodge. So I've seen three of MotC's top six, and for some strange reason, I feel rather proud about that  :)

You know when you came to Mansfield Charlie, did you bring your body armour and where you inoculated?

Offline gbyld87

I may have to check out the Directors Lodge. Usually I only see indie girls off AW but seems the girls at this place are highly regarded.

I've only ever visited the once, and besides waiting for 10 minutes in the room it seemed like a genuinely decent place.  The girl and the venue were both very good.

Offline JD1

I've only ever visited the once, and besides waiting for 10 minutes in the room it seemed like a genuinely decent place.  The girl and the venue were both very good.
Good to know, thanks. Could be an easier option for when AW searches aren’t being very fruitful.

Will have to check out MOTCs reviews to get a feel for the different girls there.  :D

Good to know, thanks. Could be an easier option for when AW searches aren’t being very fruitful.

Will have to check out MOTCs reviews to get a feel for the different girls there.  :D

Here is my regular update of the girls at Directors Lodge for you pal.

As someone said on here, they should adopt these descriptions for pen pictures to accompany the girls’ profiles on their website:

Presley - dirty minded Manc bird with a tattoo on her cunt. She will do anything but she’s got a hairy minge

Zara - dirty looking chavvy blonde bird. Looks like the kind of girl who spends all day on the sofa watching daytime TV with one hand in a box of Milk Tray and the other in her knickers

Alex - dirty housewife. That picture is not of her. I got her to twerk her arse on my cock until I came.

Paige - a stunner who is a dirty fucker and will do and say anything. She will piss in your mouth or in your arse hole if you want.

Maya - massive tits. Can’t be arsed to turn up most of time Judging from the weekly rota. She’s got a nice cunt on her though. Great body on her.

Gabriela - thinks punters are beneath her and will ignore you unless you are paying her money. Shit reviews on UKP I believe. When I saw her in reception, she looked at me like I was scum and then turned to Lisa and goes ‘Lisa, where’s them towels’. She probably thinks punters are desperate losers.

Melody - really beautiful and just a great service. You won’t go wrong with her. She’s got a top notch attitude. Not on the rota half as much as she should.

Scarlet - looks like the kind of bird you might wank over on Instagram. Lip fillers, bolt on tits (nicely done). A dirty minded cow. Young and enthusiastic and hasn’t been jaded by years of cock, yet.

Emma - she’s been around the block a few times, but she is spot on and is a sexual deviant. Great service. I got her to choke me and piss on me.

Alana - knows square root of fuck all about perverted sex. Avoid at all costs.

Kelli - amazing body and very good looking. Straight out of Prem. but she is hardly ever on rota and has let Lisa down a few times.

Millie - don’t know her and I would doubt that is her photo tbh. Doubt we will ever see her do a shift at DL.

Dolly - never met her. Was on rota for a while, but she’s disappeared, which normally means she’s pissed Lisa off. Would treat with caution. Not great reviews on UKP.

Keira - looks fit. Works at Vicky House as Ava as Charlie said. Sounds like she wouldn’t be a pervert. I bet I could turn her into one though, the dirty cow.

Grace - not seen her. Looks like she has small tits, which would be a problem for me. Her services look quite limited on aw.

Abby and Eleanor - both been on roster for months. Neither have photos, neither done a single shift. I’m beginning to wonder whether they actually exist.

Shelby - haven’t seen her yet, but she looks like a council estate single mum, chav who you might see working on the checkout at Heron Foods. I’d be willing to bet that she would show you a few things with a cucumber which would make your eyes water. All conjecture at this stage, as I’m yet to see her.

If I was to be critical of DL in anyway, I would say that the pictures of the girls could be better. For example, one grainy, dubious pic of a new girl hardly gives anything away. The descriptions are normally bland and misleading. Girls on the roster with no profile pics for months should be resolved. I would spend some time tidying up the web site. However, they are always busy, so I guess from Lisa’s perspective, the web site is the least of her concerns.

The location is ok’ish. It is on a residential street right at the bottom on a corner. I don’t think they have any neighbour problems. I was called a ‘dirty bastard’ once coming out by some guy, but it was friendly banter and it made me smile. 9 times out of 10 you will be able to park outside. If not you can turn either left or right and find parking. It’s just a bit of a longer walk. I nearly always factor in an extra 5-10 mis just in case.

Lisa is trying to bring in new girls and move away from the old guard she relied upon for years. However, it can be hit and miss. What I do know about her is that, she doesn’t stand for any nonsense from girls. If they piss about, give a bad service or are unreliable, she will have them out pretty quickly. Even though their profiles might still be visible, they will not be on the rota. I know she thinks very highly of scarlet and sees her as the future.

Hope that all helps.

Motc…..
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 06:32:20 am by Mutinyonthecounty »

Offline JD1

You are a legend, thank you!

It's a little further afield than I usually go for punts but it's actually easily accessible and I've been to the road it is on many times for another hobby.

I think this will come in handy for when I'm coming up dry on other fronts, especially on weekend daytime meets.

I've noticed that with parlours it seems to be a common theme that they have shitty photos, and very rarely show the girls faces. This is one of the things that puts me off them, along with bad reviews of the girls at some of the ones closer to me that I have looked in to previously. From what you're saying and the reviews, it sounds like this one is better ran than others though.

I actually read your review of Scarlet when you posted it the other day and liked the sound of her, I think I will check her out first and see how I get on!

Will leave review/s as it unfolds.

Thanks again!

Offline Cryton123

That’s a great chunk of info MOTC, thank you  :hi:

Online Dipper

Nearly spat out my breakfast at the “heron foods” line :lol:

Classic.

Agree about the website, just normal pics are the best IMO. spangles I think shows most of their ladies more accurately.

Gloss/photoshop are no good to anyone.

Offline gbyld87

Looks like Kiera/Ava is also at Spangles.  And available tomorrow.  I worry that the photos are old /a bit flattering.

Online Dipper

Looks like Kiera/Ava is also at Spangles.  And available tomorrow.  I worry that the photos are old /a bit flattering.

Only one way to find out.

But at least some of her pics are of the more realistic kind.

Offline Charliehutton

You know when you came to Mansfield Charlie, did you bring your body armour and where you inoculated?

:D Before my visit I watched Saturday Night and Sunday Morning to give myself a chance of communicating with the locals, but to little avail. They all seemed very hospitable, though, Lucy in particular, and I thought her idea of providing Haribo sweets for her guests was a splendid policy.

:D Before my visit I watched Saturday Night and Sunday Morning to give myself a chance of communicating with the locals, but to little avail. They all seemed very hospitable, though, Lucy in particular, and I thought her idea of providing Haribo sweets for her guests was a splendid policy.

Ah, classic Alan Sillitoe, my friend

Whatever people say I am, that’s what I’m not
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 06:34:18 pm by Mutinyonthecounty »

Offline FineWine69

I should really give DL a proper go, only been once to see Zara on a short notice Sunday punt.

Going back to Chelsea Hart- I had no idea how legendary she was around here, only managed to see her the once when I was really green to this and then never made it back. I seem to miss all the best ones! Not surprising though, some of you chaps are almost full time at this (doffs cap) where as I just dip in and out when I get the urge.

Offline Charliehutton

Presley - dirty minded Manc bird with a tattoo on her cunt. She will do anything but she’s got a hairy minge

A crisp, concise and accurate analysis, MotC. I had the pleasure of half an hour in her company today, at Club Classique, where her stage name is Georgia. I'll post what will be an entirely positive review when I get the chance.

By the way; with reference to her hairy minge, she told me it was because she had a customer tomorrow - presumably at Directors Lodge - who paid her to let him shave it off. It takes all sorts.

Online Dipper

A crisp, concise and accurate analysis, MotC. I had the pleasure of half an hour in her company today, at Club Classique, where her stage name is Georgia. I'll post what will be an entirely positive review when I get the chance.

By the way; with reference to her hairy minge, she told me it was because she had a customer tomorrow - presumably at Directors Lodge - who paid her to let him shave it off. It takes all sorts.

Vandalism! I call that.  :scare: :D

Good man Charlie. Glad to hear you have had some fun at Club Classique. First time I visited there was back in the 1990s when I drove there in an old Triumph 2500s. I was worried about parking it outside in case it got stolen. White it was with a beige interior. Walnut dashboard with Smiths clocks.

Offline FineWine69

Is 30 mins the only booking length at DL ?

Offline gbyld87

I wonder if the 'Kelli' due to make an appearance at DL on thursday is the same person mentioned above in the who's who of the DL roster?  Don't fancy the others there tbh and Kelli's details are completely absent from the site so it's a risky one, but there's fuck-all else going on so might take a run at it.  I've been hankering after a go with Scarlet for a while, but my days never seem to align with hers on the schedule and i'm not aware of anywhere else she works.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 11:09:39 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline Hereto69

Is 30 mins the only booking length at DL ?

No, they are open to 15, 30, 60, 90 and longer under certain circumstances

Offline Hereto69

Been to see Paige today... Magical, sensual and very skilled and versatile lady!

Will review at some point this week.

Offline gbyld87

I wonder if the 'Kelli' due to make an appearance at DL on thursday is the same person mentioned above in the who's who of the DL roster?  Don't fancy the others there tbh and Kelli's details are completely absent from the site so it's a risky one, but there's fuck-all else going on so might take a run at it.  I've been hankering after a go with Scarlet for a while, but my days never seem to align with hers on the schedule and i'm not aware of anywhere else she works.

turns out it probably is - will try to get a booking tomorrow but already been told she might not turn up so best to check in the morning :lol:

Offline gbyld87

Here's Grace's AW, which has some better photos to peruse: External Link/Members Only

Offline 29 the grendon

Yeah,great list Motc ,think I would say Chelsea would be my top girl but joint with her mate Zoe Nicole .
Remember her?,drop dead gorgeous blonde was my reg back when they were both downtown (Mansfield)
Couldn’t get enough of both of them .

Offline wintermen

Tried to see Chelsea before she stopped, answered my emails but then went silent after I booked. Saw Lucy Bee a couple of times and she if right up there with the very best.

Offline JD1

I was going to try and see Scarlet tonight but saw on the DL website it says “advance bookings available for regulars”. Does that mean us new comers have to just turn up and hope the girl we want to see is available? :unknown:

Offline Stongwee53

I was going to try and see Scarlet tonight but saw on the DL website it says “advance bookings available for regulars”. Does that mean us new comers have to just turn up and hope the girl we want to see is available? :unknown:
Ive never been before was debating breaking my duck this week at somepoint. Where does it say about regulars advanced bookings? Cant see it

Offline JD1

Ive never been before was debating breaking my duck this week at somepoint. Where does it say about regulars advanced bookings? Cant see it
On the home page, near the bottom, just above the map.

Was going to go today but the other girl working isn’t my type, so may try on a day when I like the look of both girls.

Offline gbyld87

I've only ever been to the place once, and I booked a day in advance, so I wouldn't worry about it.  The lady who takes the bookings is genuinely very accommodating and easy to talk to, and happy to answer any questions.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 09:12:20 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline JD1

I've only ever been to the place once, and I booked a day in advance, so I wouldn't worry about it.
Cheers mate - was going to ring up to confirm but then decided to have a night off instead. Probably one for next week now as already got a few things booked for this week.

Offline Stongwee53

Cheers mate - was going to ring up to confirm but then decided to have a night off instead. Probably one for next week now as already got a few things booked for this week.
I rang up today to prearrange a meet told them i hadnt been before wasnt a problem and they was happy to take my booking

Offline Mikepboro

Is the 'Page' who has recently started at Massage Northampton the same lady?

Is the 'Page' who has recently started at Massage Northampton the same lady?

No, different girl.