Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Behaving milf ?  (Read 2898 times)

simplesimon

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone out there has paid Miss behaving milf ( External Link/Members Only ) a visit ?

The reason I ask is that she is on tour in my area soon and for the services on offer I thought why not
but one thing in particular is bugging me and its that she doesn't have any of the usual warnings about BB that you'd expect,
now this may be due to her feeling its such a self-explanatory issue that she hasn't bothered but I'm sure you understand that
I'd like to be certain that's not been on the menu with her in the past before I commit to anything.

any help is greatly appreciated

pleasure

Yeah, I met her, though it was a while back now. I don't see any reason to worry on the BB front. I've never seen her advertise it, and she certainly didn't offer it when I saw her. Not every profile has the standard "no BB" disclaimer, but I'd assume if it's not on the list then it's not on offer.

In my opinion she looks a little older than her pics and/or stated age would lead you to believe - not that she looks bad at all mind you. I'd say that she's well worth seeing, but mainly if you're into the more extreme services she offers. She's very sub, and unlike most girls, she seems to genuinely offer most of what's on her enjoys list.

Offline finky

I've seen her a couple of times many years ago. It was when I was much younger and less experienced. She did everything that was advertised and she catered for my requests

Personally I wouldn't say that she's a stunner, i would guess her age to be around late 30s....must be older looking now.

I'd recommend her based on the services she offers, which I feel is a fairly niche market considering what services are available.

Offline Taggart

I saw her some 6 years back near Stockport, and she never offered me BB, not that I would indulge.   :D    She has had a few names on AW including Hard Anal Fuckslut, and she never offered me that either!!!

I'd call her an average punt, given her age and baby belly, but she wreeked of fags, which as a non-smoker is a big turnoff. Was friendly enough, and happy to be fingered hard.

If you're not overly bothered about looks/figure, and want a genuine three-hole slut, she fits the bill perfectly.

Offline Crackpot11

One to avoid - pics on profile are out of date, and the one review of her here is v accurate!

guess 35/37 ok punt but  smokes for england ,