Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has punting ruined anyone's life?!?  (Read 4492 times)

IT861

Just a general wondering more into the way of trying to have sex with everyday girls again in normal life and realising they don't know what there doing etc or expecting them to be dirty because of what you have become accustomed too??

Like most of you is imagine I dabble in both and there is often a noticeable difference and I just wonder if anyone gets to the stage where they think bollocks to this and only use wg??

JV547845

It's definitely tempting but even punts are better when the WG's a bit attracted to you.  Going civvy only again wouldn't be easy fr me - I guess I'd have to go cold turkey for a few of months.  Also civvy bookings are longer and overnights are most common.  You've just got to go at their pace and introduce the dirty tricks you've picked up gradually and tell them clearly what you want.

My favourite is `My ex always liked it when...', I mean forget about your fucking ex darling, I'm here now and it's my cock not his.

Rochdull lad

Ah well, Cartman; when you get to a certain age, you look at women of a broadly similar age [everyday pensioner girls, to adapt your phrase] in normal life and think, "Fuck that!" :rolleyes:

But actually you don't fuck them.  To use your phrase, what you do is to think, "Bollocks to this." and go for a punt with someone young enough to be at least your daughter!  :yahoo:

Whether this has ruined anyone's life is open to question.  In my case, I think it has enriched it!  :cool:

And before you ask, yes; today is one of my punting days this month!  :dance:

a10

... sex with everyday girls again in normal life and realising they don't know what there doing etc or expecting them to be dirty because of what you have become accustomed too??

+1. Totally.

Last civvy bird I pumped looked at me in disgust halfway through the foreplay (or what I thought was halfway through) and said "I don't do blowjobs". I mean for fucks sake! Where has she been?

That and getting a civvy bird to choke herself on your cock whilst taking three fingers up her minge with a thumb on her brown button is very hard to find!

squeezebox

Ah well, Cartman; when you get to a certain age, you look at women of a broadly similar age [everyday pensioner girls, to adapt your phrase] in normal life and think, "Fuck that!" :rolleyes:

But actually you don't fuck them.  To use your phrase, what you do is to think, "Bollocks to this." and go for a punt with someone young enough to be at least your daughter!  :yahoo:

Whether this has ruined anyone's life is open to question.  In my case, I think it has enriched it:cool:

I second this.

It's in the main, a positive experience as long as it remains affordable. I feel more alive after a good punt and energised to look forward and plan the next one.

Offline CBPaul

Whether this has ruined anyone's life is open to question.  In my case, I think it has enriched it!  :cool:

I'd go along with this.

I'm sure punting has ruined peoples lives, many times and for many different reasons.

To me it has enhanced things. My situation makes it too difficult to go for the civvy option - although I don't automatically say no when the opportunity (rarely) arises. Punting gives me the opportunity to shag girls younger than me and have a different girl each time. Perfect.
I suppose the thing for me is that I have grown too accustomed to doing everything I want in an hour, without a load of effort beforehand and then moving on to the next. I happy with that so punting suits me fine.

Offline NIK

That kind of punting hasn't.

Falstaff

Getting discovered punting probably has

IT861

That is good.

Likewise actually i have one tonight for 3 hours and a duo booked tomorrow night for 4 hours so i will report back on both once i have recovered.

IT861

I second this.

It's in the main, a positive experience as long as it remains affordable. I feel more alive after a good punt and energised to look forward and plan the next one.

I still find the buzz on "punting day" like nothing else.  My production in the office is probably noticeable and you could probably work back over the years and see what days i punted on and what days i didnt.  Thankfully i am the boss and dont give myself a hard time lol

Jim Panzee

That is good.

Likewise actually i have one tonight for 3 hours and a duo booked tomorrow night for 4 hours so i will report back on both once i have recovered.

Fuck me the force is strong in this one !

IT861

Fuck me the force is strong in this one !

I dont usually book back to back punts because it almost defeats the object of looking forward to it as you have them queing up so to speak but it was one i have been waiting for ages and thats the only night she could do so i thought fuck it.

cockneybstrd

The House of the Rising Sun

External Link/Members Only The Animals version

External Link/Members Only The Leadbelly Version

Well according the song of The House of the Rising Sun it has been (Male or Female)

IT861

The House of the Rising Sun

External Link/Members Only The Animals version

External Link/Members Only The Leadbelly Version

Well according the song of The House of the Rising Sun it has been (Male or Female)

Fantastic song, so relevant on so many levels

Offline wristjob

My thoughts exactly. Maybe a while back I was more willing to bang anything civvywise just to get a shag. Nowadays I really don't chase it, just not really interested. Drop 20 years off my age, average looking girl with an average body - wouldn't go near that her if I was punting and she wouldn't come near me in civvy life - the world are just too far apart now.

Thinking about it I'm not so keen on overnights either.

vt

It's a pandora's box...once opened, hard to put the lid back on it...for the guys knowing they can have pretty much any sexual experience they want with any variety of female(s) for a wad of cash...and for the girls to know they can earn much more money by renting their bodies than any other work they're likely to find.

The sex probably isn't as emotionally fulfilling as good relationship sex and the rules are it shouldn't stray into emotional territory, so I suppose someone could end up emotionally unfulfilled by seeking paid pleasure...even if their sexual 'itch' has been 'scratched'.

Ruining lives...maybe...if you catch an STI, particularly an incurable one...some girls might not cope mentally and have a breakdown...anyone could get exposed to friends, family or workplace and suffer dire real-life consequences.

It must happen, but only rarely reported here...after all if you're licking your wounds, you're not likely to report on a punting forum that punting has ruined your life.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 11:46:28 am by vt »

Offline smiths

Just a general wondering more into the way of trying to have sex with everyday girls again in normal life and realising they don't know what there doing etc or expecting them to be dirty because of what you have become accustomed too??

Like most of you is imagine I dabble in both and there is often a noticeable difference and I just wonder if anyone gets to the stage where they think bollocks to this and only use wg??

A relationship for me isnt just about sex as it is with a WG so if a partner didnt want a facial for example i am not really that bothered knowing i can punt with a WG for that, and do.

pokenn

To me punting is a fun hobby. If I had to give up tomorrow I wouldn't be heartbroken. But, I would not want to give up having close relationships/friendships.

vorian

It's a pandora's box...once opened, hard to put the lid back on it...for the guys knowing they can have pretty much any sexual experience they want with any variety of female(s) for a wad of cash...and for the girls to know they can earn much more money by renting their bodies than any other work they're likely to find.

The sex probably isn't as emotionally fulfilling as good relationship sex and the rules are it shouldn't stray into emotional territory, so I suppose someone could end up emotionally unfulfilled by seeking paid pleasure...even if their sexual 'itch' has been 'scratched'.

Ruining lives...maybe...if you catch an STI, particularly an incurable one...some girls might not cope mentally and have a breakdown...anyone could get exposed to friends, family or workplace and suffer dire real-life consequences.

It must happen, but only rarely reported here...after all if you're licking your wounds, you're not likely to report on a punting forum that punting has ruined your life.

Well put and pretty much how I view punting, it is fun and makes me happy but I'm also aware of the downfalls that can appear.

GeeWiz

I find it life enhancing.  But it has made me more fussy in real life, less likely to compromise.

I think marriage ruins more lives, judging by most of my moaning mates who turn into dogs with two dicks at any opportunity.

Offline Bigus Dickus

dave123

I caught an STD from punting and it did mean myself and the wife nearly split up. I don't think punting itself is the life ruiner but perhaps cheating and lying to your partner might spoil things for you both. This could as easily be with a civvie though. Marriage break ups are pretty painful for most people but I don't think punting is the cause.

Hydrant

Regular punting saved my life through most of a long and sexually stunted marriage. But that ended four years ago and ever since then I've been with a fantastic-looking woman my own age (50s, looks way younger) who fucks with huge energy and passion and will do just about anything for me. Trouble is, I grew so addicted to the variety (and youth) of working girls that I still indulge every so often. Being caught would ruin everything, no question, and I'd like to stop to end the risk. But I get lots of opportunities so I keep going back for more. Thirty fags a day? Stopped dead in 1998, no problem. A slender 20-something every two months? Just too tempting.

Offline Andy-ShyGuy

Regular punting saved my life through most of a long and sexually stunted marriage. But that ended four years ago and ever since then I've been with a fantastic-looking woman my own age (50s, looks way younger) who fucks with huge energy and passion and will do just about anything for me. Trouble is, I grew so addicted to the variety (and youth) of working girls that I still indulge every so often. Being caught would ruin everything, no question, and I'd like to stop to end the risk. But I get lots of opportunities so I keep going back for more. Thirty fags a day? Stopped dead in 1998, no problem. A slender 20-something every two months? Just too tempting.

+1 on this...brought an STD home a few months back and very nearly lost my marriage...and I did stop but not for very long...at first I started going to soho walkups and just getting OW thinking that it wasn't the same and didn't really count as cheating etc (I know, total nonsense)...but now 6 months later I'm back to maintaining my AW hotlists and visiting girls for the works again...the addiction is strong and with my work there are lots of opportunities to escape for an hour or two without being noticed...I travel to a few different cities too so always plenty of variety...in a lot of ways I wish I could stop and be the "decent husband" but it is too much fun to resist!

Offline BillGoldberg

Nope

Its enhanced it

Easy, convenient, no strings sex at the end of a phone call whenever the urge takes you

Whats not to like ??

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Nope

Its enhanced it

Easy, convenient, no strings sex at the end of a phone call whenever the urge takes you

Whats not to like ??
+1
only problem at my age is although morale is up before, during and after a punt, I am tired out afterwards.

Offline Spanish Lad

+1. Totally.

Last civvy bird I pumped looked at me in disgust halfway through the foreplay (or what I thought was halfway through) and said "I don't do blowjobs". I mean for fucks sake! Where has she been?

That and getting a civvy bird to choke herself on your cock whilst taking three fingers up her minge with a thumb on her brown button is very hard to find!

PMSL  :hi:

tim5571

Ruining my life. I spend half the month skint! Ho hum  :cool:

Jim Panzee

+1. Totally.

I love this guy, I was  Laughing my bollocks off after reading this! :lol: