Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bad examples of photoshopping  (Read 4497 times)

Offline Garden69

Have had a thing about mature women for a long time and champagne lady has been on my radar for longer than I care to remember. However took a closer look at her pics today and the one entitled "One very Classy Lady Slut for you to have Sex with" is badly photoshopped. Or am I seeing things ?  Makes me wonder how genuine the pics are.

See  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone any other examples of photoshopped ladies ?

Offline kowalski

Having been stiched up in Poland where photo shop is common I would keep away or be very sure you can get out of the door pronto and out of main door and not get nabbed by minder. These pictures look freak.

Offline KentAde

Have had a thing about mature women for a long time and champagne lady has been on my radar for longer than I care to remember. However took a closer look at her pics today and the one entitled "One very Classy Lady Slut for you to have Sex with" is badly photoshopped. Or am I seeing things ?  Makes me wonder how genuine the pics are.

OMG, that's bad!  :D

SirFrank

Fucking brilliant. I also love the feedback who has a shitload of -ve rep. Julius Caesar. Every bird has dissed him

vorian

Fucking brilliant. I also love the feedback who has a shitload of -ve rep. Julius Caesar. Every bird has dissed him

Love to see what his notes say.  :D

BigLad89

look at the one titled I take Extreme Anal! Leave me Gaping Open!! the fingers dont even match up to her hole lol

Rochdull lad

As well as the photoshopping, everything about this screams "No-o-o" to me.

A 65-year-old [in Pro$$ie years? :scare:];
with enhancements [will she be able to stand up straight? :sarcastic:];
who wants £180 for an hour??  :scare:  :scare:

As the Yanks say, "Get outta here!" :D  :D  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

As the Yanks say, "Get outta here!" :D  :D  :D

cue Eddie Murphy and Beverly Hills Cop movies

Offline Madone1

I like how her tit change size in almost every picture :dash:
Did she use photoshop or windows paint.

Looking at some of the pics I don't think she has always been a women.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 02:30:37 am by Madone1 »

Offline berksboy

Just who the hell pays £180 PH to fuck that ?  You punt to fuck younger / better looking then you can get for free not some old fat hag you would not fuck for free on a sat nit .

SirFrank

I'd love to know what this old slag actually looks like in the flesh. Just checked out her pics again - she's had more photoshopping than Kelly Brook

Offline Vivago

Have had a thing about mature women for a long time and champagne lady has been on my radar for longer than I care to remember.

If you have gerontophile fantasies which involve you 3 hole fucking a 'hot' OAP, try Floosie.  She, at least, is 100% genuine, does it all and doesn't ask for silly money.  She is quite a refined lady as well.  Hearing her yell 'Yes, fuck my arse harder' in her posh WI accent, will remain etched on your memory to the end of your days. :scare: :D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

a10

That. Is. Brilliant.

Forget the "Worse Profile Pic" competition. We have an all time champion!  :lol:

Is there anything on her profile that's accurate? The tits have been photoshopped, so are smaller than advertised. The 'action' pictures are fake, so she probably doesn't offer those services.

What's the fucking point? Why have such a patently bad profile?  :dash:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

That is fucking hilarious!! :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Shame most of her Public Gallery is going to be deleted when AW start enforcing their "no worse than page 3 in public" rule!

cockneybstrd

External Link/Members Only

Fucking hell look how awful this one is

it looks like an 8 year old has cut and paste the tits in

Andre 3000

cockneybstrd

vorian

Haha what possesed her to out this one up?

Think the eight year old was having a bad day with that one, not even sure they used photoshop but did a real physical cut out with scissors and then paste. Dreadful  :D

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Fucking hell look how awful this one is

it looks like an 8 year old has cut and paste the tits in

Fucking hell I am shite with photoshop but I think even I could do better than that.  That had to be done in paint and she did not even try to make the dress match the straps.  Talk about the worst photoshop on AW ever

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Hidden Image/Members Only

mutant ass  :scare:

Forget the arse look at the size of the huge round stomach in the mirror, Shows how much of her real body she has chopped off there.

Offline SpunkyMunky

Offers bareback too...must be riddled...

Rochdull lad

Offers bareback too...must be riddled...

Where do you get that from, spunkymonkey?

Not from her "Likes/Dislikes"; and not from her FAQs.  I couldn't be arsed to go through all of her verbose Profile, but, apart from not attracting me for the reasons I gave in an earlier post, I couldn't see any indication of Bareback.

Offline SpunkyMunky

Where do you get that from, spunkymonkey?

Not from her "Likes/Dislikes"; and not from her FAQs.  I couldn't be arsed to go through all of her verbose Profile, but, apart from not attracting me for the reasons I gave in an earlier post, I couldn't see any indication of Bareback.

If you can be arsed to read her blog, she tells of many times she's done bareback - strangely not on the first appointment, but would on the second...

ALyons

I can't stop  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at the photos in this thread.

Rochdull lad

Ah; thanks, Spunky.  AW Blogs are something I never bother with; just like AW Erotica.

Offline Jimmyredcab

She is a fat old granny, little wonder she needs photoshop.     :vomit: :vomit: