Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chasing the dragon  (Read 1880 times)

Offline bakerted

I try to space out my punts to keep a handle on the costs. Usually this equates to a punt every week. If I have had a bad/poor punt I have punted twice in one day to put things right.

Today I had a different kind of day. Punt no.1 was fantastic. On the way out I happened to catch sight of a new girl who had caused me to doubt my 1st booking. Seen as though the first punt went so well I thought why not as I had a pretty much free day. Punt no.2 was equally as good as the first. On my way home the buzz of the first two punts had got me thinking I'm on a roll so I pulled over and arranged punt no3. Again this punt delivered in spades.:yahoo:

So my question is
How many top notch punts (separate punts/party shags don't count)has anybody had in a single day?

Offline f_angel

In the dim and distant past (April 2006 I think), a day trip to Edinburgh consisted of 2 in Angels, 2 in Blair St then a visit to Aquarius in Glasgow on the way home. Topped it off with a night in Seventh Heaven. It was a very enjoyable day, though both my body and wallet were knackered afterwards. Still kept going the next day though, back to Aquarius.

I don't think I've ever quite surpassed that for a single day's action, but there have been many occasions with 2 punts in a day, a good few with 3, and maybe a few with 4 punts in a day. The Glasgow parlours were great for that kind of fun.

One example a few years ago was a Romanian girl, Sophia, in Dundas St Sauna, then onto Newtown Sauna where I had a great time with a hot blonde who's name escapes me, then Sam at Gentleman's Club in the evening.

A couple of times I spent an entire afternoon in Venus in Glasgow, I don't recall how many girls I saw on either occasions, but they would change every hour or two. I guess 3 or 4. Those were the days.

Online webpunter

3 * 1/2hr punts in a spanish knocking shop.  Spaced out with about 1/2hr in between
The first two were ok - but not fantastic.  Decided to not extend to 60 mins & not to shoot my bolt
Saving it for later.  The 3rd was easily the best by a mile [or is it a km over there].  With the most amazing rack which received 'both barrels'
Fucking ace time.  There about 4 hrs in all.  €80 per half hour so €240 on-the-job.  Add in a few drinks so about €300 total.  So £240 ish all-in
Was like a kid in a sweet shop

StPunt

christ i'm exhausted just reading it

Online webpunter

christ i'm exhausted just reading it
my recommendation is generic kamagra - 2 quid a pack

GeeWiz

Five a day in Amsterdam during my twenties, which became three in my thirties.  Easily done due to the variety and quick sessions.

Why is this thread called 'Chasing The Dragon'?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 10:42:13 am by GeeWiz »

Offline bakerted

Chasing the dragon - the elusive pursuit of the ultimate punting day.

Offline Private Parts

'Fraid to say thats not the dragon I know.
Anybody here seen Charlie?
PP :hi:

Offline bakerted

Punting high/buzz. The other dragon not worth chasing.

galcom666

Either I am getting old or the insomnia is getting to me.

At the tail end of 2013 I managed 6.5 times, I did a triple with one of my faves who was retiring. Then went for a vanilla massage with another one of my faves, who decided to give me a happy ending because I always had a happy ending from her. I cruised through Mong Kok later and had a dry shot where I had to be finished by hand by a WG I hadn't seen for a while.

Finally went for a relaxation session opposite National Court in the spa alternating between the hot and cold baths and the steam room. Came out at 10pm and bumped into a FB who asked me to go back to her flat, nailed her, but didn't cum.

Grabbed my bags from left luggage and took the bus to the airport got on the flight and fell asleep all the way back to Heathrow.