Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Locanto  (Read 1258 times)

Offline SayLess

Most of this is probably obvious, but for what its worth, here is what I've found when working out if a Locanto advert is real or fake. Please can others add to these lists. Would be grrat if someone technical could develop a browser add-in that excludes all the profiles that fit the "fake" criteria.

Indications of fake advert
Contains the words "hookup" or "down for"
Contains any web link
Contains the words WhatsApp with a number with many hyphens
Contains a dollar sign $
Does not contain any rate information
Does not contain a phone number in the advert nor on the user profile
Does not have a photo
Photo is used on other profiles in other cities
Photo appears from a model photo shoot
Requires any deposit
The advert was created today

Indications of real advert
Has a photo
Has rate information
Has a phone number
Has a brief description of services offered and of the person
The photos are not used on any other adverts
Photo appears to be taken by phone in a normal dwelling
The advert was not created today

Offline redveee

Click on the advertisers profile also and it will show all their other ads. If there are plenty of ads that have similar or same wording but location is different then I'll flag it straight away.

Offline SayLess

Good tip, thanks redveee. I have tried leaving feedback for a Locanto advertiser that I have seen, but unfortunately you cannot unless you have have Locanto message correspondence with them.

A lot of Locanto ads have WhatsApp phone numbers that appear to not accept calls or SMS from a regular phone. Does anyone know how to call/SMS these WhatsApp numbers without using WhatsApp, or is it not possible?

« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 03:03:31 pm by SayLess »

Offline tynetunnel

I have removed this post as I have realised that this thread is viewable by non members.  As is quite a bit of the site, including some regions reviews. Not sure if this is intentional  :unknown:

« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 09:14:22 pm by tynetunnel »