Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Herpes how to know  (Read 4258 times)

Offline Arnav09

As the title says,

How would you know if a girl has Herpes or not (for OWO users), is there any obvious signs guys?

Thanks (couldnt find it anywhere online)
Banned reason: Posting fake review - potential threats
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline scutty brown

you didn't look very hard
External Link/Members Only

but the simple fact is most infections are dormant and symptomless

Offline Whiteknight

you didn't look very hard
External Link/Members Only

but the simple fact is most infections are dormant and symptomless

Yeah, quite a lot of info can be found online  :hi:

Offline Fkinloser

The gift that keeps on giving as they say....

In terms of an active outbreak it should be fairly obvious, small clusters of blisters anywhere around the genital region including the backside and upper thighs

Tell tales signs of previous outbreaks are scars, the outbreaks are nearly always in the same area of skin, how visible depends on severity of outbreak, skin tone etc.

Offline mr.bluesky

As the title says,

How would you know if a girl has Herpes or not (for OWO users), is there any obvious signs guys?

Thanks (couldnt find it anywhere online)

Don't tell me , you asking for a friend  :D

Offline pantywetter

I’m surprised this isn’t more common as condoms don’t really protect that well.
It’s the one that concerns me as it’s not easily cleaned up with a few pills unlike the clap.

Offline yesbby

It's much more contagious when there is a live outbreak with symptoms. As with herpes zoster or shingles, outbreaks occur when the immune system is stressed. Being stressed, in the case of SPs, includes having too much sex, which is why I'm surprised I don't see more of it.

I'm always a little surprised at the comfort punters take from the humble condom being the key to avoidance. I heard two STD experts on the radio saying, in their opinion and in their experience, condoms are not enough stop the spread of STDs (including HIV). i.e. they don't work. I've never really known what to make of that.

I heard recently there is a very bad spread of gonorrhoea in South London currently and that very little is being done to slow it down. My advice is to make an assessment of the state f the SPs immune system (and your own) when deciding whether to lie down with them. If they look a bit grotty and wasted, they are likely to be more infectious. That's my principal method. There are plenty of other diseases that can be caught off them, such as staph infections of the skin, which get get stuck in the body for years and cause many problems even though they may be invisible when contact is made.

Offline Straightsix

The gift that keeps on giving as they say....

In terms of an active outbreak it should be fairly obvious, small clusters of blisters anywhere around the genital region including the backside and upper thighs

Tell tales signs of previous outbreaks are scars, the outbreaks are nearly always in the same area of skin, how visible depends on severity of outbreak, skin tone etc.

Never punt in a dark room
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn

Offline Arnav09

Never punt in a dark room

Its very common with non british girls...

Can you eloborate please, youre getting me worried with a short statement

Online Waterhouse

Its very common with non british girls...

Can you eloborate please, youre getting me worried with a short statement
If you’re that worried, then maybe punting isn’t for you..??  :unknown:

Offline Arnav09

If you’re that worried, then maybe punting isn’t for you..??  :unknown:

Yeah i have definitely considered quitting, but easier said than done

Offline wannabe

And the other thing to bear in mind is that the herpes virus can be shed by the infected person even when there is no outbreak of sores. So a chance of being infectious even when there is no visible sign.

Online Waterhouse

And the other thing to bear in mind is that the herpes virus can be shed by the infected person even when there is no outbreak of sores. So a chance of being infectious even when there is no visible sign.
You’ve probably just given Arnav09 the ‘golden handshake of retirement’ with that  post.  Think you owe him a pocket-watch at the very least.

Offline Fkinloser

I’m surprised this isn’t more common as condoms don’t really protect that well.
It’s the one that concerns me as it’s not easily cleaned up with a few pills unlike the clap.

It can be suppressed with anti viral pills,I forget the name but I speak from experience having caught it early in my mongering career in Thailand.   I took a pill daily and didn't have an outbreak for a year and if taken more sporadically such as when the first symptoms of an outbreak occur it reduces the severity and length of discomfort significantly.    As others have said here it does pop up when the body is stressed and tired or normal routine is interrupted.

For me I only found it slightly annoying as an outbreak would invariably happen when i hit Thailand for a holiday - the sudden 24hr drinking and partying was guaranteed to shock the system, fortunately the tablets minimized the issue.    in the UK I would inevitably have to explain at some point to a new GF that there was a reason not to have sexx occasionally for a period while I was infectious.    It is however very common and nothing really to be embarrassed about.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

I'm always a little surprised at the comfort punters take from the humble condom being the key to avoidance. I heard two STD experts on the radio saying, in their opinion and in their experience, condoms are not enough stop the spread of STDs (including HIV). i.e. they don't work. I've never really known what to make of that.

[/quote]

Condoms do work and are very effective but they do depend of being used correclty espically as a LOT of women don't know how to fit them properly. Learn how to do this and fit them yourself even though its a very nice feeling with the SP in question blowing it on your dick. These so called Experts often fail to realise what else goes on in a sexual encounter like fingers being inserted in the woman then same fingers wrapped around mans dick, mouth to penis and mounth to vagina also invariably happens..

Anyone here had exprences where its been condom on and inot the woman with no other contact at all?.

Just think,  what if what was in a womans vagina and mans penis, his and her mouth and throat? there being a very being a very brighty coloured dye. Now tell me thats not going to get on the other persons mucusal membranes at the end of the encounter surley not;!...

Bloody well is, at the end of the encounter it will be every bloody where!