Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetTeen_julia20 - AW profile down minutes after booking request sent. Help, pls  (Read 1151 times)

Online PLeisure

We've been volleying messages all day and I sent in a booking request. 15mins later, her profile disappeared  :angry:
With a maximum of 1 punt a month, I swear my cock is going to drop off if she doesn't attend to it tomorrow.  :unknown:
Anyone got her digits, pls. Via DM if you do, ta muchly  :hi:

Offline smiths

We've been volleying messages all day and I sent in a booking request. 15mins later, her profile disappeared  :angry:
With a maximum of 1 punt a month, I swear my cock is going to drop off if she doesn't attend to it tomorrow.  :unknown:
Anyone got her digits, pls. Via DM if you do, ta muchly  :hi:

Profile worked just now for me with number on it External Link/Members Only

johnnyboy61

It seems that sometimes profiles can just disappear for a short while. I don't know for certain, but this may happen when the girl/pimp is editing it.

Online PLeisure

Profile worked just now for me with number on it External Link/Members Only
ah, cheers - maybe a temp AW glitch  :hi:

Online PLeisure

Crisis averted - thanks to all

Play safe  :thumbsup:

Offline The_Don

Always best to have a back up plan (B,C,D etc)

Some W/G are troublesome to book. I like punting at my convenience; not theirs.

Online PLeisure

Always best to have a back up plan (B,C,D etc)

Some W/G are troublesome to book. I like punting at my convenience; not theirs.
Valid point and timely reminder, T_D  :hi:

My back-up was at that den of thieves, HoD  :(
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 04:24:52 pm by PLeisure »

Offline THEPRINCE1127

I punted with her a few months back (sorry not had a chance to review) Very sweet girl and extremely accommodating but for me the face had zero appeal. Don't want to put you off but just thought I would let you know

Offline dizietsmae

I punted with her a few months back (sorry not had a chance to review) Very sweet girl and extremely accommodating but for me the face had zero appeal. Don't want to put you off but just thought I would let you know

Ditto for me, shame as her body is lush.

Online PLeisure

That's been noted from earlier reviews and, admittedly, something of a consideration. I'm expecting lil' brain to intervene when she greets me in her see-thru Babydoll.
And I really want to sample the b-2-b massage.
Report incoming...  :hi:

Offline The_Don

massage.

External Link/Members Only > brigit has some of the best I've ever had  :thumbsup:

Her English is limited, and she played some clam relaxing music (but not really to my taste) But she seemed a little distant, this made me a little uncomfortable at first. Until see started using her hands and that relaxed me.

Would I visit again: 50/50, would end up laying their with just her hands all over me  :unknown: for £80 P/H which isn't all bad :timeout:

Well I've been back to punt her in the double figures, since my review. But with any W/G YMMV

Good Luck!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 07:46:45 am by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

In fact very few, have ever come close to her level of massage.  IMO  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 07:49:44 am by The_Don »

Online PLeisure

In fact very few, have ever come close to her level of massage.  IMO  :thumbsup:
cheers, T_D  :hi: