Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Cheshire Louise - Glasgow  (Read 1418 times)

Givememilf

External Link/Members Only

I saw this little pocket rocket a month or so ago in a big hotel in Glasgow city centre.  I was really horny and nobody in my preferred age group was available so I went with Louise because she looked cute and busty in her pics.

Comms done over the phone, all easy and no problems. Arranged a 30 minute punt, cum twice £70 (extra tenner for a facial)

So Louise is cute and very busty. She's also tiny. 5 foot max. Which I think is adorable. Now, she's not thin, has a bit of a belly, wee bit of a chunky monkey but I don't mind this at all. She was very chatty and sweet. I explained I wanted to cum twice and give her a facial which was all fine. Money handed over....

She's very warm and complimentary which us nice. She knelt down and took my wee man out of my trousers and got to work. Great oral, lovely eye contact and a nice bit of a titty wank. 5 mins of this and I'm holding her hair, tilting her face back while she wanks my furiously all over her face. Wonderful.

Round two, I'm lying on the bed and we are chatting. She starts to let her hands wander, she goes down and sucks me hard (fucking love this) then condom on, some missionary, and this was great, she's so wee and cute, lovely kissing and a bit of dirty talk. Then I bent her over and banged her silly for 5 mins before I came again.

All in, very satisfied. She's lovely looking and a right wee ride so she is. Yes, she's plump, no question.  But immaculate and clean, very sexy and a great shag. Would recommend.

Might try and have a threesome next time she's about.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 04:04:50 pm by Givememilf »