Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aberdeen ain't so bad  (Read 880 times)

Offline Matrix

« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 03:18:56 pm by Matrix »

6 review(s) found for maribel bonbon linked to in above post (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Matrix

godwulf7

/www.adultwork.com/3935762

Makes me want to take a trip up north.

Maybe you ought to........ Maribel was lots of fun.  Sadly, not much English at all, but her looks and body would stop traffic.  And she loves to suck, loves to fuck, and showed no hesitation about CIM.  Boobs to die for, and first class hygiene all round.  Well worth £120, but I see she is now £150!  Still worth it though, if she has learned some English. A very nice girl.

6 review(s) found for maribel bonbon linked to in above post (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Matrix

Maybe you ought to........ Maribel was lots of fun.  Sadly, not much English at all, but her looks and body would stop traffic.  And she loves to suck, loves to fuck, and showed no hesitation about CIM.  Boobs to die for, and first class hygiene all round.  Well worth £120, but I see she is now £150!  Still worth it though, if she has learned some English. A very nice girl.

Hoping she'll be back in the capital.

Offline Davey Dykes

Sent her a PM on AW the other day but she's not been on since. Guess it'll be next week at least before she arrives.

Hopefully I can find a window.

godwulf7

Sent her a PM on AW the other day but she's not been on since. Guess it'll be next week at least before she arrives.

Hopefully I can find a window.

Practice your Espańol, Davey, as she had about twenty words of English.  Fabulous curvy woman though..... 😉

Offline Davey Dykes

No need Dude, she did translate through her Smartphone and we got on just fine.

Not that there was much conversation mind.  :D