Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glasgow  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Paulc127

Looking for suggestions who provides the best service in glasgow preferably city centre based or next to the city centre Dnt drive and not really looking to do much traveling not really botherd money wise in the hour mark looking to spend about £100-£150

hardtoplease

Looking for suggestions who provides the best service in glasgow preferably city centre based or next to the city centre Dnt drive and not really looking to do much traveling not really botherd money wise in the hour mark looking to spend about £100-£150

:hi: Paul, very subjective question as one punter's "best service"  :thumbsup: may be shite to another   :thumbsdown:

So, anything more specific such as:-

Age bracket
Size/build
Nationality/creed/colour
Services (pretty much an endless list)
Agency/Indie
And last, but not least SEX?

And these are just the basics.

More than happy to help out a fellow punter Paul but you need to be a bit more specific  :dash:

Online The Man With No Name

Mate start here - External Link/Members Only. See the 5 pages that come even after you've applied a few normal filters? That's why you're never going to get a response to a question like this.  :dash:

List a few names of the profiles you fancy and membership will take it from there.

Offline Paulc127

Not really botherd about the nationality prefers British or polish they roms are jst a waste of money most Thai and asains are aswell but size wise I know there are a few bigger ladies in glasgow something I Dnt mind either as long as there no big flabby gut

Online The Man With No Name

Not really botherd about the nationality prefers British or polish they roms are jst a waste of money most Thai and asains are aswell but size wise I know there are a few bigger ladies in glasgow something I Dnt mind either as long as there no big flabby gut

As I've already said  - External Link/Members Only:dash:

Berty Basset

Have been living back here again since last June, was abroad before that. Got to say the choice is absolutely fucking dire these days. It's got way worse. I have to travel to other places in the uk to punt now

Offline chinafan

I was lucky enough to move away from Glasgow a few months ago. Staying down south for work, and the pickings are much better! I dabble back up the road whenever I'm in town. Not so good these days.