Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandy domme Paisley anyone?  (Read 1256 times)

Givememilf

External Link/Members Only

Hey has anyone on here had the pleasure of this ladies company? I don't venture to deepest paisley very often to punt, but she ticks a few boxes. I'm not into the whole Dom thing, but I don't believe she does this exclusively. Her body looks good, I love a 50+ with big fake tits, just wondering if anyone has seen her and what she might look like facially?

Thanks in a advance.

Feegie boy

I've seen her lots of times. In the days when there were still saunas in Glasgow she worked at a few of them for a few years (not all at the same time). For the last couple of years she has been based in Paisley. One of the downsides is she only works afternoons, 1-6pm, and shares a flat where she works one week on, one week off and the other girl works the weeks when Sandie is off and vice versa - add to those limited days and hours the fact that she usually has stuff on most Thursdays and rarely comes in on weekends and you are down to 8 or 9 afternoons per month when you can catch her so long as you don't have a 9-5 job.

The upsides, she looks fantastic for her age and is very chatty and she is pretty open-minded as well. She does a regular service (although she doesn't receive oral) as well as roleplay / domination scenarios and also has a fair few uniforms and PVC outfits if those things float your boat.

Feegie boy

Meant to add earlier that her work number is displayed on her twitter profile which is the same moniker she used on AW until changing to SandieDomme recently.

Feegie boy

Update - if anyone was wondering why she is harder to get hold of than usual, her work mobile died and she hasn't replaced it yet after a few weeks  :lol: :lol: