Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Millii  (Read 2107 times)

Offline Para124

External Link/Members Only

Anyone met up with Millii...liking the photos but in exchanging messages with her it sounds like she's on something.

Call me old but grammar tells me alot about a girl and when you remove so many consonants and vowels from a message that it just becomes 2 letters then I start getting suspicious.

Here's an example of one conversation that left me just thinking this was pointless...

Me: "...I'll be in town tomorrow and would like to arrange a booking?"
Millii: "How lng stayim tmro so can pencil u in cz mondays fil quick"
Me: "45mins would suit me fine love"
Millii: "Cool, wat time free in 30min hunx"
Millii: "Did i reply 2u?sori hun up wal!ye am here prem inn charing cros"
** Next Day **
Me: "Are we good for XXXXpm?"
Millii: "Cool booked ya let me no ay change cz a get busy"
** Later that Day **
Me: "Just heading down now"
Millii: "Cool how long stayin hun?do i have ten min need quik showerx"

:scare:

....maybe I was just in a bad mood but it just became too much hard work. If she cant remember how long we agreed less than 24 hours earlier, or the time...and then says she's that busy can I spare her 10mins for a shower (I said I was heading down about 45mins before our booking time) then I'm sorry your not looking after yourself or paying attention so "I'm out".  :dash:

I'm sure I'll get replies to this saying she's amazing, which will only rub salt into the wound, but based on the above my 6th sense says I should stay clear!

Offline Courtney

** Next Day **
** Later that Day **

...she got an old phone from 2001? :D  “cz wen txt spk wz in. Gr8 c u l8r.”  :wackogirl:

Offline Clattypats

One ...prob best not to name hotels on a forum..

Two...no kissing on her LL..That's a deal breaker straight away.. :thumbsdown:

She has no reviews I can see...SO... :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 07:33:36 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Courtney

...check the AW FB. Some of the usual AW weirdo spazz hyper fluffs. :scare: :blush:

Offline OGS20

Her AW profile is a bit more articulate than her texts so why don't you ask her the reason for the disparity?
Banned reason: Shit stirring walloper.
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Matrix

...check the AW FB. Some of the usual AW weirdo spazz hyper fluffs. :scare: :blush:

Anyone in particular?  :lol:

Offline Clattypats

yip..The one that was a bit mad (ish):crazy: ,then the other that needs about 20 feedbacks off of everyone he see's..no matter who it is...He's the most pathetic, in my book..His FB, I wouldn't give the time of day.... :timeout:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 09:13:14 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Clattypats

Her AW profile is a bit more articulate than her texts so why don't you ask her the reason for the disparity?
why don't you...cause I don't really care! ... :rolleyes:

Offline Courtney

Anyone in particular?  :lol:

Yeah, it is stating the obvious to spot the loon. :wacko: :scare: :D

then the other that needs about 20 feedbacks off of everyone he see's..no matter who it is...He's the most pathetic, in my book..His FB
Yeah, cringe material. :D :blush: :wacko:

Offline Clattypats

Yeah, it is stating the obvious to spot the loon. :wacko: :scare: :D
Yeah, cringe material. :D :blush: :wacko:
He leads alot of punters up the "garden path" with some feedback he gives...He totally craves POS FB, and doesn't care who he "screws" in the process...  :wacko:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 09:38:03 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

I saw her earlier in the year on an outcall (I don't review outcalls for my own security) and can say while she is good looking etc she is a neutral towards negative punt. Talks too much and tried a few cum fast tactics. Maybe things have changed. Go with somebody else. Oh also when I saw her she has sort of frizzy style hair instead of straightened as seems to be in many of her photos.

Offline Clattypats

I saw her earlier in the year on an outcall (I don't review outcalls for my own security) and can say while she is good looking etc she is a neutral towards negative punt. Talks too much and tried a few cum fast tactics. Maybe things have changed. Go with somebody else. Oh also when I saw her she has sort of frizzy style hair instead of straightened as seems to be in many of her photos.
Backs up my theory about BS FB from certain people on AW...Not worth the time of Fucking day.... :thumbsup:

Offline Para124

Oops sorry slip of the tongue on the hotels front, my bad!

Offline Para124

Tried to modify op to remove the reference but cant anymore....sorry admin!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 11:04:44 pm by Para124 »

Offline OGS20

why don't you...cause I don't really care! ... :rolleyes:

My post was directed at the OP, not sure why you thought I was talking to you. The world doesn't revolve around you clatty, take a break  ;)
Banned reason: Shit stirring walloper.
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Clattypats

My post was directed at the OP, not sure why you thought I was talking to you. The world doesn't revolve around you clatty, take a break  ;)
wooooo! ..Don't get your knickers in a knot.. :D ..Maybe try that quote thing then, you done just now with me... :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 12:53:16 am by Clattypats »

Offline The Man With No Name

External Link/Members Only

Anyone met up with Millii...liking the photos but in exchanging messages with her it sounds like she's on something.

Call me old but grammar tells me alot about a girl and when you remove so many consonants and vowels from a message that it just becomes 2 letters then I start getting suspicious.

Here's an example of one conversation that left me just thinking this was pointless...

** Next Day **
** Later that Day **

:scare:

....maybe I was just in a bad mood but it just became too much hard work. If she cant remember how long we agreed less than 24 hours earlier, or the time...and then says she's that busy can I spare her 10mins for a shower (I said I was heading down about 45mins before our booking time) then I'm sorry your not looking after yourself or paying attention so "I'm out".  :dash:

I'm sure I'll get replies to this saying she's amazing, which will only rub salt into the wound, but based on the above my 6th sense says I should stay clear!

Christ, I now know exactly what you mean. Spoke to her earlier in the day and sounded sensible enough, so was initially a bit more optimistic about things. When the time came to actually arrange the deed, however, it was a completely different story.

Several calls went unanswered, so reluctantly resorted to dropping her a couple of texts. What eventually came back, after I'd already seen plan B, was nothing more than a pile of unintelligible drivel, but clearly a pitiful attempt to describe the complete revolving door trade she had going on. :dash: Some nonsense about trying to squeeze me in for 20 min between two other bookings she had, where I'd likely have met her previous and next punters alongside Lenny Henry in the lift up and down. Thank fuck I never actually had to try and make any real sense of it.  :timeout:

Poor girl clearly left school before she ever got a grasp on the written English language. But just to reinforce the OP's point, I've had more comprehensible messages from foreigners who never went to school, full stop.

Given Taz's decent report of her elsewhere on here, I guess the jury's still out on whether she's actually a reasonable punt or not, assuming you managed to get in her room. The revolving door issue is a bit off-putting, but I think as punters we need to be realistic about how many and how often a girl is riding different blokes on a daily basis, especially when she's on tour with hotel bills to pay. However, if she's organised and coordinating well-enough, as punters none of us should really never know each other exist until we talk pish on here - something which should nicely reflect how professional a girl is all-round. Point is, she's clearly hopeless on this front, which doesn't exactly bode well in other regards. If you managed to arrange things by actually speaking to her, who knows? If you can't, good luck. :thumbsdown:

Offline seeker

Cant quite put  " my finger " on which fluffies you guys are talking about  :D :lol: :cool:

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Cant quite put  " my finger " on which fluffies you guys are talking about  :D :lol: :cool:
I presume the same ones that they always talk about.

Anyways as far as I am concerned there are better girls to spend your money on.

Offline Clattypats

I presume the same ones that they always talk about.

Anyways as far as I am concerned there are better girls to spend your money on.
And rightly so...Because they are a couple of bangers...All I can say is..Even the WGs must get embarrassed by the amount of FB they strive/request.. :blush: :wacko: :crazy:

Offline GucciMane

saw her last year and experienced the exact same