Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: El Quixote Show Xabia Spain  (Read 947 times)

Offline Private Parts

Well chaps  :hi:
Have Just returned from a series of visits to Spain this summer. Thought I might share an international experience with you all. This is in the end a very POSITIVE experience.
The need for a punt on holiday doesn't often occur as the routine evacuation of my balls is met by Mrs PP, however it does not preclude the need for the rush you get from a punt.
East cost Spain can be a lottery ranging from seedy or seedier dives to lone walkers (don't go there). However having shopped around dozens of "Clubs" I got a result. Don't take it as a generalisation I think my hard work paid off.
There are a plethora of clubs on the N332 mostly filled with poor hostesses of varying ages. Beers 10 euros as part of entrance tickets or no entrance and 5euros a beer at the seediest.
The El Quixote club on the N332 out of Xabia is a "plusher" model. 10 euro ticket entrance gets your beer. WGs a variety of EE South Americans and Caribs. There is the occasional floor show but lapdances are not my scene. All girls are on commission. Buy them a drink and its an eyewatering experience but its up to you.
Hit on a cute EE (Bulgarian) late 20's fit as fuck, sidled up and instigated the deal. Base 80E half hour all in average GFE OW LFK. OW in this part of the world is recommended!
But crank up an extra 50E and I got The full monty hour +. Jacuzzi, massage, HR OW in jacuzzi preceded by a full wet shave.
That got the old man going.

Can you imagine that cheeky little thing that cuts your mop at the local salon on a Saturday then goes down on you.??
 Yep did it for me.!
Then onto the circular bemirrored bed for a more than pleasant massage. More OW and LFK.
Even got me another beer inc in the room and fuck price.
The old man was up for it and Mish, doggie, cowgirl and reverse worked him hard. 45 mins in and Carmen ( for it is she) ground her hips on top to deliver a very satisfying conclusion.
Age and need do not go hand in hand so gratefully accepted the sensual washing down almost Geisha like return to normality.
Totally satisfied. More friendly broken spanish english chat and carressing.
Now I know you guys will think I've Lost it but to be honest what I found was serious value for money.
In my book, I don't expect many to concur.Giving me what I wanted when I wanted it. And with much grace.
Such a pleasant person, when I mentioned I was catching a plane the next day she suggested a farewell the next day.
Well she would
I wonder if this should have a Green Positive at the top of the post.?
Just thought I would share
 remember before you all burst in with I could do better, not in my book etc etc, this was from my perspective
And I enjoyed it
PP ;)