Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prague  (Read 6070 times)

Offline DaVINCI

Good insightful post  :thumbsup: Barcelona is a place l have always been on the verge of booking but always seem to revert back to Prague, think l'll need to revise this.

Prague is a great city for punting and sight seeing but like every other major tourist destinations there is ripe off's that you need to be aware of.

For convenience and no too many places like it anywhere (l am referring to setup etc) l would put Showpark Market on the 1st place l would put on the list to visit. Showpark Market is a complex with 82 rooms with a bar in the middle with computer terminals in order that you can look at the specific profile prior to walking round the complex and looking / talking to any of the SP at the entrance of their rooms.

Pricing is as follows 20mins option = 1500 czk, 30mins = 2000 czk and 1 hour = 4000 czk.

Generally, the girls do not advertise 20mins option (1500 czk) which is 1 pos & bj) they will inform you only of 30 or 1 hour only (2000 & 4000 czk)

30 mins option is usually any position and 10 mins more  :D

If you have a Android device, you can download voucher for 99czk (about £3.50) for 24 hour entry as opposed to paying £13.00 just visit their website.

Not sure in Showpark Market (as it is generally busy) but in Showpark DaVINCI if you are going for an hour and the SP are quiet they may go to the room for 3000czk

In Showpark Market some of the SP also offer "Extras" you'll just need to enquire / negotiate if this is of interest to you.

It also has a strip bar Wednesday to Saturday that is free and is good entertainment although the Private dances are expensive (starting around £50) and are poor value in my opinion.

For the real Independents in Prague where the value is to be found on the link below but l would imagine you would need a Czech sim card and some effort would be required to secure a booking.

External Link/Members Only

l have also listed a translation link that will help.

If you are getting no luck, you could try Private Prague or Top private (a established member has been there loads of times and said he had good service) or you can use Prague Princess were they offer Incall and Out calls are reasonable pricing. Sure  you can even book on their website booking, straightforward and cheaper than the clubs. Private Grace is meant to be good as well.

External Link/Members Only is a great website for looking at the SP and the areas they are operating from, I have listed other notable websites below.

There is strip clubs Hot Peppers & Darling club but to me both are Tourist traps, loads of dancers but expensive ( Darlings used to offer FS sure l paid £130 for FS but l do not think this is on offer anymore) so not good value plus the drinks are expensive. Actually, I would advise to keep anyway from the clubs on Wenclesas square, they are all just rip offs.

There is WG outside M & S on Wenclesas square from about 9 onwards that have apartments nearby there if this is your thing. The WG are not like what you get in the UK (i.e junkie appearance) but l have walked by as not really my thing as prefer Showpark as spend all night in there.

Just one other tip, Prague can be really cheap and really expensive (l am referring to drink, food etc). The closer you are to the centre the more expensive it gets. Central is Wenclesas square and Old Town. Venture further out for more realistic pricing.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 10:54:41 am by DaVINCI »

Offline wombat42

Hot Peppers is not bad, not a tourist trap IMO. You do not even pay entry although they expect you to buy a drink which is not too expensive. A small number of the women there were 9s. A nice touch is that they have a clothed female dancer visible from the street. But avoid Goldfingers and Darlings like the plague.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 06:15:44 pm by wombat42 »

Offline Randall_graves

Good advice and recommendations here. I also like Hot Peppers, free and entry and the beers are reasonably priced for a club of that sort. The girls will approach and offer table or lap dances, but I have never found them pushy at all. I had a dancer in Goldfingers a few months back tell me to "either have a dance, or get out" when I had literally only just sat down with my beer.

It is worth checking out sex.cz too. They have an app which shows clubs, massage parlours and private WGs by location etc. Pretty handy!

My recommendation for Prague is to check out one of fhe many massage parlours. They do a proper body to body massage with an extremely happy ending. My personal favourite is this place External Link/Members Only

You can get an hour b2b massage with two hot girls for 2000kc (about £60), or 90mins with 1 girl for 1800kc (£53). They state that there is no oral or full service but last time I was there I ended up in a 69 with a stunning Kazakh girl, eating her pussy while she sucked my cock. On previous visits I have had similar experiences. Highly recommended.

Offline wombat42

My recommendation for Prague is to check out one of fhe many massage parlours. They do a proper body to body massage with an extremely happy ending. My personal favourite is this place External Link/Members Only

Not saying you are wrong about External Link/Members Only but the erotic massages I had in two other places in Prague were not that good. Both times although the masseuse got fully naked I was only able to grope her butt at the HE stage right at the end. Not even groping of pussy.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 09:53:18 pm by wombat42 »

Offline Randall_graves

Not saying you are wrong about External Link/Members Only but the erotic massages I had in two other places in Prague were not that good. Both times although the masseuse got fully naked I was only able to grope her butt at the HE stage right at the end. Not even groping of pussy.
I have had erotic massages in 2 other places in Prague, and they were pretty good too. The girl in 1 place let me eat her out, and the other one was happy for me to rub her pussy. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Your use of the word "grope" might suggest where you went wrong....
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 10:51:56 pm by Randall_graves »

Offline mradventures

currency conversion
1 GBP = 28.4085 CZK
1 CZK = 0.0352008 GBP

1 EUR = 25.8010 CZK
1 CZK = 0.0387582 EUR

used xe.com

Offline thebadooboy

I have had erotic massages in 2 other places in Prague, and they were pretty good too. The girl in 1 place let me eat her out, and the other one was happy for me to rub her pussy. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Your use of the word "grope" might suggest where you went wrong....

Did you suggest or just go with the flow? I suppose you engaged in chit chat? Did you leave any extra tip or was that expected from you? Or was it a freebie.

Offline Randall_graves

Did you suggest or just go with the flow? I suppose you engaged in chit chat? Did you leave any extra tip or was that expected from you? Or was it a freebie.
I just went with the flow. For example, with the Kazakh girl halfway through my massage I got up off the bed and motioned for her to lie down, then started massaging her legs and teasing her. When I thought she was really enjoying it I started playing with her pussy. After a while I just lifted her hips up until she was on her knees and ate her pussy from behind, then it went from there.

I was chatty, charming, and flirtatious. I always show an interest in the girls, ask them questions and pay them compliments. I did tip, however, the girls seemed a bit taken aback by that and didn't seem to expect it at all.

I find that if you behave like a gentleman, are nice, and are clean, then you get a much better experience than if you are just trying to "grope her pussy" like Gropey McGroperson up above suggested
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 08:24:31 am by Randall_graves »

Offline Randall_graves

That all goes for regular WGs too..... I always have a better experience by being nice to the girls. They are used to guys being rude or just pawing at them and wanting to get off, so when a guy shows interest in them and treats them with respect they react to that
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 08:28:20 am by Randall_graves »

Offline wombat42

I just went with the flow. For example, with the Kazakh girl halfway through my massage I got up off the bed and motioned for her to lie down, then started massaging her legs and teasing her. When I thought she was really enjoying it I started playing with her pussy. After a while I just lifted her hips up until she was on her knees and ate her pussy from behind, then it went from there.

I was chatty, charming, and flirtatious. I always show an interest in the girls, ask them questions and pay them compliments. I did tip, however, the girls seemed a bit taken aback by that and didn't seem to expect it at all.

I find that if you behave like a gentleman, are nice, and are clean, then you get a much better experience than if you are just trying to "grope her pussy" like Gropey McGroperson up above suggested

It was up front and all in erotic massage. I could easily have said touch or playing rather than grope. Any touch of the pussy, even for 1 second, was not allowed. They both orientated themselves sideways on for the HE with no easy access to pussy. There was no question of BtoB.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 08:57:58 am by wombat42 »

Offline Randall_graves

I could easily have said touch or playing rather than grope.
Indeed you could have, but you went with "grope" which for me at least is quite telling.

I mean, don't get me wrong - we all go to such establishments with the same purpose in mind, but some of us are not as tactful as others which can lead to a diminished experience, in my view.

Offline Randall_graves

Also, in other news..... FS is definitely still available in Darling Cabaret but you will pay a fortune for it. In June when I was there last the girl offered me to the back for 4000kc for a half hour. (£130 approx.)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 09:27:22 am by Randall_graves »

Offline wombat42

Also, in other news..... FS is definitely still available in Darling Cabaret but you will pay a fortune for it. In June when I was there last the girl offered me to the back for 4000kc for a half hour. (£130 approx.)

In Darlings like Goldfingers the customers were packed like sardines (it was a Saturday night). It seemed almost impossible to get any privacy anywhere or avoid bumping into someone or get a grip on what was going on. Just mayhem at extortionate prices. However as I waited to go into Darlings a customer was walking out saying "Dont waste your money". I should have heeded his advice.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 09:35:51 am by wombat42 »

Offline workinallweek

got a trip with a friend lined up has anyone got any good independants ?
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline thebadooboy

That all goes for regular WGs too..... I always have a better experience by being nice to the girls. They are used to guys being rude or just pawing at them and wanting to get off, so when a guy shows interest in them and treats them with respect they react to that

Planning to go to Prague. Will try the massage first then a privat. I agree with the whole treating the girls like princess. Did it at Airport Girls in Berlin and yielded quite good results. You want to be the client they remember for the rest of the day, not the one that they hope, they will never meet again.

Offline elihd

@da Vinci Thanks for creating this thread  :hi: Any one can recommend a good budget hotel/ an apartment for outcall? Pm me if you prefer. Thanks  :drinks:

Offline blueduck

@da Vinci Thanks for creating this thread  :hi: Any one can recommend a good budget hotel/ an apartment for outcall? Pm me if you prefer. Thanks  :drinks:
Nearly everywhere should be fine; only outcall ive had in Prague (2-3 yrs ago) at ABC suites/ Jilska was location wise fine but meeting crap (time wasting b/s misleading photos) but near to decent drinking place U Vejvodu...

Offline ducky66

Hiya I can refer this girl, hear English is non existent but she's good service provider

Offline Randall_graves

No offense, but by Prague standards you'd be scraping the bottom of the barrel with that girl.

Offline ducky66

No offense, but by Prague standards you'd be scraping the bottom of the barrel with that girl.

Had her on my Prague visit, and I'm happy to repeat if I'll be next time. :hi:

Offline Essex3

In showpark can you pay for girls on card or is it strictly cash only?

Do they have lockers where you can store bags/money etc?

Offline Randall_graves

In Showpark Market it's cash only, but there is an ATM on site if needed. They don't have lockers, you just carry your stuff with you.

It's a while since I was last there however, so that may have changed.

Offline DaVINCI

As RG indicated, there is a ATM outside but please note it charges a withdrawal fee of around (£5 - £10) and the ROE is rubbish.

There is a storage room next to the bar for coats / bags etc which is locked after handing over your stuff. 

Offline Randall_graves

There is a storage room next to the bar for coats / bags etc which is locked after handing over your stuff.
I didn't realise that, good to know! 👍🏼

Offline Essex3

As RG indicated, there is a ATM outside but please note it charges a withdrawal fee of around (£5 - £10) and the ROE is rubbish.

Thanks good to know. I just dont wont to be carrying a large wod of cash around but guess il have to as £5 per transaction is ridiculous.

Offline Essex3

Best place to stay to get to Showpark? PRAHA 7?

Offline DaVINCI

Best place to stay to get to Showpark? PRAHA 7?
Yes Prague 7 would be the best, l’d suggest anywhere west of Vltavska metro would see you near shops, bars etc. Although Prague has a great 24 hour transport service and it is easily accessible.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 08:52:48 am by DaVINCI »

Offline Essex3

Yes Prague 7 would be the best, l’d suggest anywhere west of Vltavska metro would see you near shops, bars etc. Although Prague has a great 24 hour transport service and it is easily accessible.

Thanks for this. My hotel is next to Ortonova namesti. I dont wont to be spending fortunes on taxi and am planning to get the 119 or 100 bus in.

Generally are the girls okay with kissing? It will that have to be negotiated? I'm planning to do many 20 min (1200ck) sessions over 2 days.

Offline DaVINCI

Thanks for this. My hotel is next to Ortonova namesti. I dont wont to be spending fortunes on taxi and am planning to get the 119 or 100 bus in.

Generally are the girls okay with kissing? It will that have to be negotiated? I'm planning to do many 20 min (1200ck) sessions over 2 days.
Don't really know that part of town but it is not far from Showpark.

Depending on your length of stay, Purchase a 1 day (110czk)  or 3 day transport ticket (310czk) as the Transport system is fantastic at either the machine or travel desk once through Passport control. Get on the 119 bus, remember to verify it in the ticket stamp on the bus (otherwise there is potential heavy fine as your ticket is not valid). Get off at Nádraží Veleslavín (the bus stops and makes an announcement) and head for the Metro (Green line).

Generally, I would say kissing is a No No but you may get a SP that will provide it, just enquire before parting with your cash. SP may say yes to lure you in but not follow up with the service   :mad:

If you download the Showpark App (Android only) you can get entrance ticket for 99czk and depending on what time you enter you can make this last the two nights  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 11:55:20 pm by DaVINCI »

Offline Essex3

Amazing experience of Showpark and some absolute stunners. Girls have all their prices stated some do 20min 1500ck whilst others start at 2000ck. I shagged two girls with a 30 min break in between. First one let me kiss the other didnt but was an absolute stunner (see attached).

If you're just after sex and not a gfe this is the place. I felt like a young boy in the candy store and loved every minute. Showpark is what I dreamt about having as a young boy and now I'm living it.

Offline Royd30

Call me stupid but how do I see access your attachment...regards

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Call me stupid but how do I see access your attachment...regards

I am presuming that the OP used attach: which doesn’t work.
He needs to use attach image(s) to attach one.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Essex3

Cheeky pictures from the actual room and you can see the prices on the board.

Offline Essex3

Is owo available ?

100% no. Tbh I was even lucky to find a girl i liked that would do kissing.

Offline HERTSBLUE

I'll stay punting in London Dfk and owo are a must.

Offline Essex3

Just banged these two lovies tonight. Best thing about Showpark is that there is no bait and switch. Some girls look better than their pics and only a handful look slightly worse. But the pictures are of them.

Offline DaVINCI

Good posts Essex3, pretty much mirrors my numerous experience of Showpark Market. Been with Natasha myself  :thumbsup: one of the first things she said to me was she was tight, she wasn't joking. Not sure if that is still the case  :sarcastic: 

As you mention OWO is generally not available but their are some that do OWO.

Offline Essex3

Good posts Essex3, pretty much mirrors my numerous experience of Showpark Market. Been with Natasha myself  :thumbsup: one of the first things she said to me was she was tight, she wasn't joking. Not sure if that is still the case  :sarcastic: 

As you mention OWO is generally not available but their are some that do OWO.

Natasha was amazing. She sold me when she said she would guarantee me a good time. She is still so tight and I was so shocked considering shes been fucking guys all day and night. Tbf I did see her early on. My favourite was Ivana I thought she would be stuck up but had a banging body but she was really nice. Even done my laces up for me after I fucked the living daylight out of her  :P

Offline SWAaron

This place sounds amazing!
Only ever experienced Prague as a stag destination which meant no sneaking off. Stuck to bars and strip clubs only.

Offline Sparky_brum

Not long back from Prague, Showpark Da Vinci looked amazing when I first walked in, the girls are stunning. But I found it all a bit hurried. Into the room, she immediately stripped off, no kissing, no foreplay, frantic blowjob to try and get me to finish as fast as possible - not in the least bit sexy, even though the girl was gorgeous. I actually had a better experience at Nemo's - it's a more traditional setup with a stage with a girl dancing, and they approach you - as long as you're not shy about saying no and waiting for the right girl, it's much better imo. And it's not out in the middle of nowhere either. Still not as good as Berlin of the UK.

Offline DaVINCI

Not long back from Prague, Showpark Da Vinci looked amazing when I first walked in, the girls are stunning. But I found it all a bit hurried. Into the room, she immediately stripped off, no kissing, no foreplay, frantic blowjob to try and get me to finish as fast as possible - not in the least bit sexy, even though the girl was gorgeous. I actually had a better experience at Nemo's - it's a more traditional setup with a stage with a girl dancing, and they approach you - as long as you're not shy about saying no and waiting for the right girl, it's much better imo. And it's not out in the middle of nowhere either. Still not as good as Berlin of the UK.
Showpark DaVINCI is based on the traditional brothel type setup (where the SP are really pushy) and IMO is a poor relation to the Showpark Market were you walk round the complex looking at the SP prior to picking.

You'll not get a GFE in either venue (or you will certainly struggle) and both are geared towards the Pump and Dump market. GFE would be available at The Privates or Independents but these require a wee bit of planning.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 10:26:53 pm by DaVINCI »