Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Kim BBC - Harlow....Fantastic punt!  (Read 802 times)

Offline ptt67

External Link/Members Only

Coms - easy and straightforward by whatsapp

Location - nice modern apartment with bedroom fit for purpose and good bathroom facilities

Girl - Very much like photos (although more attractive in person to my mind - photos give a more accurate impression than video for some reason). Fully made up, smelling great and turned out in an outfit similar to the one in her video, only in red not black, along with the red suede boots which feature in one of her pics. Her stated 1.68m seems about right - she is certainly no more than 5'7 and her cock is truly impressive! Probably a little over 7" but with serious girth! Similar dimensions to Dominique Charre IMO but perhaps even thicker. She remained absolutely rock hard for the entirety of the punt. She is solidly built  but not overly so and perhaps a little bit thicker round the mid rift than is noticeable in her photos - but nothing off putting.

Services - DFK, mutal OWO, Rimming (her on me) and her fucking me.

Rates - £150 per hour / £100 per half hour. I opted for half an hour.

The action

This turned out to be one of my very best punts in quite some time. Given her location not too far from me, I had looked at Kim's profile on a number of occasions but had been concerned that facially she might not be quite for me - I'm not keen on her video for some reason. In person I found her pleasingly attractive and extremely sexy! She was really welcoming from the get go, and straight into snogging me  - I mean proper snogging my face off , as soon as I'd handed over her fee. Snogging standing up quickly lead to her pushing me onto the bed still fully clothed, where we were all over each other...me on top of her and then her grinding away on top of me as we continued to snog or kiss each other's necks in between my sucking on her nipples through the fishnet underwear - she seemed to really love my attention to her tits! This went on for quite some time until I eventually just had to get out of my clothes - I needed some skin on skin and also desperately wanted to let my cock spring free! Once undressed she wasted no time in getting her lips around my boner as I stood and she sat on the bed in front of me. There followed some divine and prolonged owo. This girl sucks cock as well as well as any I have met - you can tell that she simply adores doing so - proper down to the hilt, deep throat, grabbing my ass cheeks and pulling me in as far as she could get me (and I have a generous 7" or so). When not doing this she was stroking away at her own cock, which as I looked down I could see was already standing proud - she was horny as fuck!! Finally I felt the need to reciprocate so there followed a long and heavenly bout of 69, firstly with her on top and then me on top - once on top I could properly face fuck her whilst simultaneously doing my best to devour as much of her cock as I could. Clearly pleased once she had discovered it, she started to play with the end of the glass buttplug I had decided to insert ahead of the meet (I wanted to ensure I was already well primed before having that huge cock inside me). This was honestly some of the most passionate and full on mutual oral I have experienced with a transexual SP - shear bliss!

Eventually I climbed off and she smiled at me and said, 'I fuck you now?'. Moments later I was positioned on all fours in front of her as she gently twisted and pulled on the plug until it finally popped out (its quite a bulbous one!) - she made it clear that this really got her off and in truth it's the first time I've had a plug pulled out of me by someone other than myself. As soon as it was out, she spread my butt cheeks wide and stuck her tongue deep inside me, where upon she proceeded to deep tongue fuck and rim me - fuck this girl is properly dirty!  :yahoo: Next, as I chugged on her bottle of poppers she applied both lube and condom before plunging her cock inside me - I had imagined she would go slowly but I guess she sensed my arse was already sufficiently ready so instead she sunk the entire thing in in one long thrust - damn! Luckily she had guessed right as there really was very little pain, just one hell of a gasp!! She then proceeded to fuck me as if wanting to prove just how much she owned my arse - properly pummeling me, whilst grabbing me by the hips and pulling me back and fourth on to her. I don't always enjoy being pounded but even with her huge cock I was really enjoying this - she is thick but not so long as to cause discomfort (which can be the case with girls longer than her).

At my behest I then had her lie back so I could squat astride her and impale myself. This was all too fucking horney for words and as I tugged on my cock she grabbed at my hips and pulled me on and off her cock whilst slamming into me from beneath - as her tempo continued to build I simply couldn't (nor wanted to) hold out any longer and erupted all over her tits and stomach - a proper knee trembling orgasm!

It hadn't been long (at least not in comparison to some of the fuck sessions I've had) but damn, the fucking she had just given me was as passionate and intense as they come - as good as it gets!

Post fuck, we relaxed on the bed and chatted - her English is limited but perfectly sufficient for that - whilst she stroked my body and occasionally came in for a kiss.....it was all very GFE, in fact the whole session had been like a GFE - not slow and sensual, but more lustful and animalistic. During our chat I learned that she has no intention of travelling about and that she intends to remain in Harlow until returning to Brazil in June. I think she plans to come back after a brief spell there.

Clean towel was provided for me to take a quick shower and then once dressed and ready to leave she pulled me in for one last, passionate, goodbye snog.

Would I recommend? Hell yes!
Will I return? Almost certainly.

Hidden Image/Members Only